translate

Friday 8 August 2014

TALKING BALLS


Wow the rain? Oh my word? There is a huge storm. The drops are enormous. The thunder is roaring and the lightning has struck something nearby. My lovely neighbour phoned me and he asked if we were both OK. Bless him. What a kind man. I told him we hadn’t started to cwack just yet, he did laugh. Hub and I stormed watched for a while in our conservatory, may be not a good idea as the lightning could have struck us, surrounded by glass, but the sound was wild. Then in the damp dark outside world, we closed all the windows, locked the doors and settled down to watch a movie. It was Woman in black. Oh God, all mighty? Have you seen it? Well we are lucky as in the UK we have a lot of audio for our telly. This was described for us and we missed nothing, sometimes a little too much information. Oh it is a very grim film? But a great ending, I didn’t expect it. If you can watch it and like ghosties, this is for you.

 

I received a text from my baby, I was worried if they had bad weather too, but whatever the weather was like, he got back to where he is staying safely thank God. Can’t wait to see him on his return tomorrow evening as I say, unless he stays overnight at his friends.

 

Oh, back to washer gate from before. I forgot to tell you, our dogs have a toy, a ball that talks, as they do…. Well, it’s under or behind the couch and when anyone passes it, it talks as it has a scencer on it. When the men came to put our washing machine in its place, the guy who was the quiet shy one passed the ball and the couch began to talk to him. Unfortunately it was stuck on one phrase. It was so funny. Hub asked if I told him it was a toy. I said no, I just liked the fact it was a talking couch, but it was what it was saying to the poor man. In a very squeaky voice

“Yeah baby!”

Hahahahaha. I’m not quite sure why a dog would even want a toy to say such a thing, but I did laugh.

 

OK, I’m off to bed now, but before that, a cup of tea and a cuddle for my girls. Xx

 

No comments: