translate

Friday 8 August 2014

FUN FOR FRIDAY


A quick blog with what I hope a smile to start your weekend? Well, my washing machine arrived. I plugged in my vacuum as I wanted to clean the floor as the old went out and the new in and I am not talking about the delivery man… Well, I told the man what I wanted to do he said no trouble. I think? Really, some people can’t open their mouths enough to be understood? It was like

“Mummmmbemumdu’uu’uu’mm’m’mm

Say what?

I’m stood there hover in hand half way down my kitchen given them plenty of room to pull out old machine. I was embarrassed as I’m sure it would be filthy underneath, but didn’t expect what happened next?

“Ugh’ugh’ugh!”

The man flew as he screamed and landed up shooting down my kitchen falling over my vacuum cleaner and landing in my arms….

Hahahahaha. Friendly gent?

A bit too close for comfort pet?

Then he mumbled that there was a spider and he was no way going near it? Hehhehe. I handed him my vacuum and told him to suck it up. Oh bad vegetarian I am… But he said it had hairy legs. Well, let’s hope he was talking about the spider? *Fifi lifts up her skirt to check below knee level.*

We did the normal things like him handing me bits of paper and me not knowing he is doing so as no words were exchanged and him pointing and grunting and me  not knowing who he was talking to, his colleague, himself, me or the spider?

Then I told him I can’t see. Then all the sorry’s in the world came from him, bless him and he was lovely after then, even remembering to open his mouth to talk so I could hear him.

Well, understand him as for sure I heard him. He grunted moaned and puffed and panted said ouch five times and oo a few times too.

But he showed me how to put my washing on 40 and 15 spin. Now God help me if I want another selection? Also I have a phone number to call to register my machine, in print of course. But bless him, though at first I wondered if he was a sausage short of a Barbeque, he did a good job and was kind, though you know what they say?

 Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Anyway, he did more than I could do. Somehow, plumbing isn’t my strong point.

OK fun factory for Fifi’s Friday

Why can't you hear rabbits making love?

 Because they have cotton balls.

 

 A doctor reaches into his smock to get a pen to write a prescription and pulls out a rectal thermometer. "Oh, damn it," he proclaims, "Some asshole has my pen!"

 

OK, sorry, scraping the barrel. Happy weekend Bloggets. Xx

No comments: