translate

Sunday 7 January 2018

SUNDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets. Wow, it’s so sunny outside and really cold but with no wind at all. It’s a crisp beautiful day. High of 2° low of a nice round zero! It’s really bad for walking our dogs were not safe today it was like walking on glass so within minutes we were back in. safely and still standing.

 

My brother in law and Sister in law yesterday brought us a beautiful bottle of wine. And my Son a bottle of Champaign. BW was touched by the thought. I was too because they had thought about the bottle, telling us what kind it was and moreover the bottle is so very unique as my brother in law described, it looks or feels frosted, almost like stone with a wire around it he said so we will know what kind that is, isn’t that so very thoughtful?

 

Hub and I were just talking today saying what a lovely day we had. Very special actually. Old Pop was in good fettle as we say, he is such a bright man, as in intelligence as sharp as a knife as in nothing passes him by without a Whitty remark/answer.

 

Well today I went on our treadmill. Yep, how was the weather in your area? Did the earth move? I must say I went on yesterday and thought I was going to die, today, I felt so good. I think I am over the pain factor. I enjoyed it, the other day it was like painting a ceiling without any ladders with razorblades coming at ya. Yes, what a difference a day can make. Thing is, tomorrow Hub has his first day back at work after a very long holiday, when he comes home, it’s dinner time in the evening then It’s so very cold in our garage my bones reject even the thought of going up there. Where as we have been going into our gym, haha, during the day, it’s a laugh the gym, but sounds better Psychologically

 Than saying the garage.

 

I think Wagga is recovered now from her mammoth free run yesterday. She has slept for the past eighteen hours off and on. Laying on her back as I passed her bed for her tummy to be tickled. What a life, hey? Hahahaha.

 

Gosh she will miss the Little Fella tomorrow as he returns to work with his Daddy. Not long though before Hub will take another week off work as he still has loads of time off because we didn’t have a holiday last year. So, he has many days left over that need using up.

 

I hope by that point, certain things in our lives will have moved on. Let’s see. Gosh, my lips are so sealed in talking about what I would like to happen soon, with a capital SOO!

 

Isn’t it funny how one finds oneself having to put up with certain people that we don’t want to be with? Every turn of the year I say this is the year where I decide who is in my life… and every close of the year, most of those people are still in my life? Well last year I managed to get rid of some people and the year before another person but this year? There are a few more. It’s as if I’m a bus driver, God help you passengers… and I keep stopping at each stop to pick up people they keep getting on my bus and I don’t know why, but they never get off? What a journey…

 

People assume too. Assume that I will be there drop everything and just except whatever they throw at me! Well I’m chipping away at my strength bar and it’s giving me muscles but I’m still not quite strong enough to properly lift that bar above my head… last year the release of two dead weights was such a relief but this year I have another three weights I need to drop and move on to the next gym to workout how to get stronger… oh, I just love riddles and it keeps your brains working too. Hahahaha.

 

I hope as the months flow by, I can tell you what I mean.

 

How about you Bloggets, are there people in your life right now who you wish weren’t? at least those who I have had enough of this year are not my family but people I associate with who for whatever reason are hanging on tight to me. Goodness knows why it’s very obvious I can’t be bothered with them I’m not being nasty by the way, I will care and look out for everyone that have good hearts as in kind. But some people are just weird and seem to be very attracted to me…. May be because I’m so weird. Well too many weirdo’s in one place is, well, just weird?

 

Dinner is about to be made I’m making some boiled potatoes with herbs and a sauce some green beans and after that, not sure… oh, a tin of butter beans and a tin of sweetcorn will join the other thing I haven’t thought of yet. Hub has told me he would like fish for his dinner tomorrow. That’s easy. Now just for me and Boy Wonder. Something vegetarian. To make anything that tastes good that is vegetarian, requires A, an imagination and B, loads of ingredients. Unless you know differently, then I would be interested to know what you would suggest.

 

OK, I shall love ya and leave ya, but not for long. I’ll be back later.

 

 

No comments: