translate

Sunday 14 January 2018

RP FILES POLL BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I created a poll on a Facebook group I’m in and though I could only create half of it before I needed some seconds from my sighted Son, as sadly I don’t find polls very accessible on Facebook, so I guess blind people won’t be able to join in unless they leave a comment and not use one of the three options I offered. But it will be interesting to see who answers the question and what they think and why? The question I put out there is

 Who thinks there will be news of treatment this year for RP? Not research, but actual treatment.

 

The three options are as follows

  Hopefully which so far has received

33 votes

Definitely

9 votes

 and no received

6 votes.

There was a final option that was added by one of the admins of the group, it depends on the type of retinal dystrophy

 that received 2 votes.

Because as some of the people wrote in the poll, there already is something out there called  Luxturna

 If you type into your search engine provider, that word, you will learn what it is or there is a link at the bottom of this blog.

And another lovely lady wrote

Gene therapy on the RPGR is definitely going to move beyond trials this year.

 

We are reading a lot about phais II now, great we have been stuck on possible phaise I starting, for so long, now we have done I and even

starting or started phais II.

 

Come on please bring us vision?

 

 


 

No comments: