translate

Wednesday 10 January 2018

DIARY OF THE BUBBLE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Gosh Bloggets. What a day, what a dreadful day I have had. The stress levels have been as high as they can get and all this going on my faithful beautiful little Waggatail has been by my side. I have had one of those days when I just want to get in a car drive as far away as possible walk along a seafront and just take in the air. Totally get away from everything but instead, I’m stuck in the house where so much is going on it’s unreal.

 

Hub at work and for his sake I’m glad, this is not the place he would want to be. Trying to sort out life and so far, it’s not working but, it will, it has to. And today I had a chat with my angels and I for the first time in weeks have felt as if someone or something is listening. You know what I have been writing about my faith. My angels are there for a reason and getting life back to normal isn’t their job, I don’t like asking them such things, but desperate measures.

 

I’m seeing my friend soon, and I think a lot of tension will be getting released. It’s always her troubles so it’s my turn, right? Haha, poor soul…

 

Anyway, Sham has just been to collect BW. She has had a tough day too. She sounded stressed. She does so much for her family. And her day isn’t over with them as she takes her big brother to the airport miles and miles away in ridiculous traffic. Seriously, sometimes I just wonder.

 

Last night I rescued our drier. BW washed his bag and trainers and then put them in the drier.

Let me tell you, his shoe size is a huge ten and there were two pairs of trainers in there and a bag with buckles… It was as if a ten feet monster was in my drier trying to kick his way out. Hub wasn’t impressed.

 

It’s been a tough week but thanks to you, I’m still sane…  Who knows, tomorrow there may be an in, in front of sane!

 

Keep in touch and I hope my next blog will be one of wonder and delight, laughs and love. Hahaha. Somehow, I doubt it, but then I do believe in angels. So much to talk about you have no idea, I so need to let rip here. And may do so soon, depends how big my bubble gets before there is a mess and it bursts.

 

 

 

 

No comments: