translate

Monday 31 August 2015

STILL GOT IT GOING ON


Colombia, Germany US UK Portugal Ukraine, Singapore, Indonesia, Canada and South Africa are the first top ten countries to visit today so a huu’uuge hello to you all.

 

Its Bank holiday Monday in England today. The biggest holiday I would say for most workers. And for sure the last part of what we can call our summer holidays with our children who attend school. Well, summer? A laugh, we haven’t had one. And today is absolutely pouring with rain here. Teen will pack up the tent at the festival and come home with mud in and out of his car with the lads too. I want to make him stand under the hose pipe in the garden clean him before allowing him in. hehehe. I can’t imagine what a mess he will be in.

 

I just looked at the TV stupidly thinking there would be something good on for this holiday. Nope. Its dreadful trash.

 

Chicken in the oven for dinner and Hub and I are going to get domesticated. What a holiday for us.

 

  I’m in agony. I don’t know what I did but through the night, I woke up with a pain in my neck, no, not my Husband, haha haha. And the pain went right down my arm and back. It kept locking. Serves me right, I was making fun of my sister in law yesterday as she too had a pain, not in her neck though….

 

May attempt to make a quiche today. But my Husband has two amazing bakers as our friends who do the best quiche in the world. So scared? Mwa? Naha.

 Okay, yep.

 

Going now to clean the guest room for our friend coming to stay. Really looking forward to seeing her.

 

Before I go, yesterday on our way back from the train station, an old guy picked us up. No not just any old guy we decided randomly to get into his car, haha... Though that wouldn’t be a first. Anyway he started to talk to us. Oh my word. Bless him. I didn’t feel safe at all. He sounded one hundred and two. His hands were shaking on the wheel. Well, as ever I got his life story. This is why when I was studying counselling the students liked me as they felt for some reason they could discuss their problems with me. I guess I genuinely care for people and I am interested. Well, this old guy told me he was married 58 years

Whaa’aat?

He’s driving us? He really is one hundred and two.

 

Well, me being me, I asked him after he told me his wife had died a year and a half ago, how old was he when he married? Are you Bloggets with me? I wanted to know how old this guy was who was driving a taxi?

His answer was eighteen. So Seventy eight. Wow.

 

Oh I said all the right things about him losing his wife. I felt so sad for this man. I wanted to know if he had anyone in his family who visited him. He said, and I quote.

“Oh, I’m great. A while ago, I visited a friend and when I went into his kitchen, a (little) Chinese (girl) was sitting there drinking tea. We realised that (GOD) put us together as she too lost her Husband. So she lives with me now and I’m getting more and more religious every day!”

Hahahahahahahaha

Bet you are?

 

Well we got home safely into the house kettle on and in front of the TV. Ate some supper and then I had a relaxing bath. An early night too and shame didn’t sleep for long before I was up and writing with a cup of tea, pain killers and a slice of toast. That was about four this morning.

 

I hope your day will be one full of joy, if not, there is always tomorrow and remember, there is always another person having a worse day than you, or at least, the same you aren’t alone.

 

With love.

No comments: