translate

Monday 3 August 2015

AMAZON UK YOU GOT IT SO WRONG


OK since when has a toaster looked like two shirt organisers? Please tell me? So we have done without a toaster for three months now. Ours just broke after about five years. We could manage as we have the grill in our cooker. Well, I can, Hub says it’s too difficult and quicker with a toaster and it is. But I was being frugal. And did without.

 

Well, as I said above. Our delivery came. I did think the toaster was rather light and thought that my Hub had ordered a children’s play toaster rather than the real deal. Hmm. Nope, shirt organisers. And I only know this because teen told me earlier. I thought they were some kind of files for papers, they are rubbish I’m not sure what shirt will fit in there, but not Hubs for sure and he’s not a big man only a 17 inch collar or large.

 

Teen’s old school shirts wouldn’t fit in there so I’m not sure who would use such useless things and for certain, they won’t do nice toast.

 

I’m so cross. I mean, now what? So we are to send them back, how, the post office that is miles away, I wouldn’t even know how to get there and why should we bother it’s their mistake? And reordering? As for contacting Amazon as a blind person they don’t make it easy. 

 

Hub won’t be back until much later than I thought. He left really late. So a late evening of packing dogs food and so on for his journey tomorrow. I was thinking about a steak casserole for dinner tomorrow but then realised that it’s just Teen who will be eating it so won’t be doing that. Unless I make it and put what’s left in the fridge for the day after when Hubs home. Not sure what time that will be either. Tonight was going to be hot potatoes and chicken. Now, cold potatoes, chicken and salad.

 

Another day where I have been with stupid people either by the phone or in some way in my life. I could quite easily live with only animals. I wish we could live in a world where we could choose the people we lived with and who came into our lives in some way. Gosh I would be doing some deleting. The world is very selfish. It’s out for yourself now days.

 

I’m going to calm down and will return next paragraph.

There again, calm down? Teen just came in and he too is cross….. Oh heck. What a day.

 

Right I’m back, am I calmer? Not really, you should see what I have made for Hub and Teens supper/dinner. Oh boy…. Messy bedroom messy minds? Well, does that say the same for messy dinner plates?

Well I have made them look pretty as far as colour and they are both set out exactly the same. But looks like I have cleared the fridge out. Hahahahaha.

So, the hot potatoes now cold with herbs. Pasta in a mushroom sauce from last night’s dinner I cooked too much. A thick slice of chicken breast. A pork pie cut in half. A rolled up slice of roast beef. Grated cheese. Loads of salad and crisps…. Now then boys, sort that lot out.

 

For me? Hmm. I have done the norm. Snacked. My diet is not good as you know.

 

Hub will be back in a mo jo.

I have a load of white shirts to wash. I have tried to sort them out I am so afraid I get one mixed up and put a red one in with the whites. I have them to iron for Hub to pack. Well, they have to wash first dry and then sort out ironing. Guess what I will be doing at eleven thirty tonight?

 

Guess what teen saw on the door bell earlier? A bumble bee and it wouldn’t move when he clapped. He said it was beautiful. I have never seen a bee. Even when I could see, there were loads of things I never saw either because I didn’t have the opportunity or because my eyes were not in focus. Birds. I have never seen a bird. A rabbit neither. Thatched roofs haha. And the list could go on.  So, if that dream ever occurs, and I get full sight due to a miracle, and I see some things, I would have to be taught what they are before I would ever know.

 

Our lovely kind neighbour J, cut our grass in the front garden today for us. He is so sweet to do that. He doesn’t have to, but we are so grateful he does. That is one gardening worry less for us!

 

Teen out again. He didn’t get up until about quarter to three. Then he pottered about and come ten in the evening? He’s out. He said about seven he was wanting to do something. I told him half joking that it was still light, so too early for him.  But it’s a fact.

 

His friends are lovely, but his friends friends? Hmm. I’m not comfortable.

 

OK, must dash for now, no doubt tomorrow you will be getting blogs way into the night as I will want to come to you for company. Having said that, after my meeting I may have some work to do. But I will still come back for a chat and for those who emailed me today, thank you I will get around to answer you if not tomorrow, day after.

 

For now, this has took me all day to write, so many interruptions, I started it at lunch time, now its half ten in the evening. Normally my blogs take about twenty minutes if it’s just a diary. This has to be a record. Haha. Nighty night for now. X

No comments: