translate

Saturday 1 August 2015

DIARY OF TODAY AND THOSE SEXY ANTS


Good evening Bloggets. Well, just let the dogs out before bed, tucked them in and now having a chat with you.  Today my Brother in Law came. That is the first time I have seen him since before Christmas in early December. He as ever was brilliant company. I love him. I just wish we could see more of him. We hope soon to go and visit Hubs Dad and I hope to see both my brother in laws and their partners then. We just have to all have the time to do this.   If we are free they are not if they are we aren’t.

 

Teen was at work today and again tomorrow. He has worked every day but one since we got back from our break.

 

Our house is so cold. I wanted to put the heating on but Hub says we can’t afford it in the summer, I say what summer? Really, my fingers are so cold.

 

When I went to let the dogs pollute, the air stunk of some kind of mint medicine. I can’t imagine what that was? You just never know these days what on earth is being released into the air.

 

So the news in the UK presses today.

A private jet worth seven million pounds crashed into a car auction yesterday killing all four on board, including

Sana Bin Laden, the half-sister of the notorious Osama Bin Laden, it has been reported that the aeroplane was going too fast too high. It was meant to have landed on a nearby runway in Hampshire. I just don’t know what she was doing in the UK? It’s written here for a holiday. Really.

OK, she wasn’t her Brother, but close enough. And all what he did and she has the money to fly privately? The black box will provide information why the aircraft increased its altitude less than a minute before it was due to land. Alright, controversial.

 

The rap star Snoop Dog has been detained in Italy at the airport after a concert, for carrying the amount of money, $422,000! Has he not heard of plastic? Why would you carry such an amount of money if you were within the law? Can you imagine the thickness of his wallet?

 

I’m told on good authority that flying ants are having sex and it’s reported that it’s causing us hell?  Why? I didn’t even open that news item up as just had a chuckle at the headline. My limited knowledge on flying ants knows that one day a year, I’m sure it’s only that, the queen ant with the humongous wings, haha. Flies around being chased by the other mail ants. At last one catches her, he does his stuff. Explodes and dies. Hehehehehe hehehe. Sorry, I’m an animal lover and vegetarian, that was very irresponsible of me to laugh…. At least they dye happy? Shame for him, no time for a smoke….

 

Well, OK, I’m not out there going clubbing thank Goodness, but those who do it sometimes have been known to take laughing gas? Say wha’a’at? Our Government are saying it’s dangerous. Em. Yep, and the response from the clubbers? “That’s not fair. Oh such mature minds.

 

Apart from that the news is rather boring. Boring is good.

 

Right, my clock is ticking, I have a letter to write to my friend in Mexico then I will text teen so I know what time he is thinking about coming home. Lay awake until I know he is OK then try, oh I hope I will be able to sleep.

 

Its one week today since we returned from France. I so wish I was back. I want to eat one of the delightful ice creams. Taste the coffee and smell the bakery as we walked by each day. The sounds from the market and the gentle ocean. The warmth. Oh not our rain and cold that we have here? However, it’s not meant to be and I should, and I am, grateful for the break we had for those days with my darling Husband and our children. My friend told me today that we get the award parents of the year as we went with three kids 16, 17 and 18. And came back with the same three intact. Haha. They didn’t kill each other they were all so well behaved and kind to each other, a little teasing but to be honest, if not for that, I would be worried as kids are kids. I was so proud of them all though. And a great time was had by us I hope one day to do it again.

 

So I shall dream of my time away and shiver in our so called summer whilst time goes by. Xxxx

 

 

No comments: