translate

Friday 21 August 2015

SHAKING FRIDAY


Today I’m shaking. I’m so anxious. We are travelling by train and we have no assistance as you have to book it the day before and it closes at six. We booked the train online after that time. So I’m totally on edge. I think we are  crazy. Tomorrow? We are off again. This time we have booked assistance but only half way. Oh gosh. Heart in mouth. Want to hide.

 

 Think we are mad. Absolutely mad.

 

I was growing my nails for the first time they reached a level of shape and beauty. Today? One left.

 

Hub working hard in his office upstairs. Oh I still haven’t got around to gutting that room. Oh it’s a glorified cupboard. We have four bedrooms but three of them are so small. Teen’s is the largest.

 

Its Friday again. Funny how that comes around every week?

Some smiles, Lord knows I need one?

 

A lady was driving and got pulled up by the traffic police. The police man asked to see Maisie’s licence. He turned to her and said

“It says here that you should be wearing glasses!” Maisie replied.

“I have contacts!”

“I don’t care who you know, you’re still going to get a ticket.”

 

The old lady answered her door. A young salesman standing with a vacuum cleaner asked if he could demonstrate his product to her. She said no. She began to close the door. The man put his foot in the way and began to pour some horse manure on her hall carpet. He said now madam. My promise to you is this. If my vacuum can’t clean this up, I will eat whatever is left. That is how sure I am this vacuum works. The old lady smiled and said.

“Let me get you a spoon then, as they turned off my electricity yesterday.”

 

I was told that this is a real American proverb. But I find it so difficult to believe. “Its bad luck to fall out of the thirteenth floor window on Friday the thirteenth…. Really? And what if you fall out of it any other day? It’s Okay I guess? Haha.

 

Now we have all done this, when we have a baby, we see what day they are born and this will say what kind of child we are going to have, right? So if you give birth on a Friday, they say.

Friday’s child is loving and giving.

 

I hope you all have some love today whether it be from a person or pet. X

No comments: