translate

Thursday 20 August 2015

DIARY OF PASS THE LAUGHS ON


I’m totally struggling with life at the moment. You know when your life is before you and you have no control? It’s as though someone is moving me in a direction I have never been before. It’s completely out of my comfort zone and it’s simply weird. Almost as though I’m watching the big screen. I want to press pause, but the button isn’t working.

 

Our evening was spent watching a documentary on how the Jews tried to hide away run away anything to get away from the Germans in the war.  Gosh it was harrowing. And as I always say, what have we learned? Where have we gone in the direction of peace? Nowhere. We have stood still in time. Learned nothing lessons have been there in front of us but our Governments, presidents and Royalty, have continued to punish and be punished and young lives we are allowing for their lives to dissolve. Tragedy came but didn’t go away. It stayed. We have all of these memorial days and so on, laying reefs travelling to destinations of earlier bloodshed, but why? It’s a sick joke. We then fight. We enter lands war zones where we don’t belong. I envy countries like Switzerland, as they had civil wars and from my basic knowledge their last war was around 1847, but I’m no expert, all I know is there are countries out there still who don’t attend  modern conflicts! What do those people have in their lives we are obviously lacking?

 

Then there was train gate. Oh boy. Why didn’t we book our train travel some weeks ago when we knew of our plans? Well we were not sure of our girl’s plans and we have just learned that they are unable to meet with us after their performance at the Cathedral. So no meal or anything, streight back on the train, which in Hein site is a good thing as Wagga isn’t going. Her big day is Saturday.

 

Then there is our friend’s house. All in all, with tomorrow and Saturday, our train fair is costing about £135

 

On Saturday we are off to our friends house JB. We are seeing our other friends Trix, Like, Tracey and Mr. Clock.  I’m pleased to say that mad Maggie isn’t going to be there. She was an odd cookie, sadly I had good memories of her from school, and she was one of the house staff for the deaf and blind. But her last behaviour with my friends was a little harsh, so she won’t be welcomed back to anyone’s house. Mr. Clock is bringing some hangers on. Haha haha. They will gate crash our party. I have met them before and they are interesting. The best part will be seeing the five friends we like and feel at ease with. Now Wagga? Let’s see how she behaves on harness at the station. She will love her day out that is for sure, but my poor friend’s house with total five dogs? We will keep ours on leash throughout the day; I can’t stand it when people let their dogs run free in other people’s houses. It’s rude.

 

Heck, I hope I’m not going to eat my words? Next thing you read, my Wagga has gone ballistic in JB’s garden? The only way she will do that is if I get too drunk on me one glass of wine. But been in charge of a guide dog whilst under the influence, isn’t a good look. I don’t want to be accused of being blind drunk. You know me, it only takes one glass. And I just laugh. It’s embarrassing.

 

But I’m so looking forward to seeing everyone this week. Tomorrow and Saturday. I’m going to hopefully go to my brothers on Sunday of next week too but a lot depends on that. Though it will be lovely to see the family again.

 

Then my friend Julie is coming for the weekend. I love her can’t wait. And then?

Dun

Durum

Du’urrn

My mad Aunt G is entering the train station to pay a visit. Oh heck. Who will she wolf whistle on that day? Who will she ogle? Who will she insult? Make laugh? Cry? Will she remember her teeth?

Yep, my delight I call my Aunt, is coming to see us. God bless her.

 

And me!

Hahahahaha. Everyone has to have a mad Aunt. My Nieces have one that’s for sure.

 

My lovely friend and neighbour came over today we had a lovely chat. Such a kind person. I would say the heart of the street.

Teen is out. It’s almost midnight. I hope he will be back soon. He has an exciting day soon. More on that later. Perhaps. Still not sure the evil one isn’t reading this? She used to but now? Perhaps she has bored herself. She for sure bores me.

 

I wonder how she got on with her exams. No doubt she will have done well? I would hope so with her hundreds of thousands of pounds on her private education. Nine in her class, almost one to one lessons from the age of three. If she doesn’t do well, there isn’t much chance for others? My little one got her results today with her GCSE’s. She received two A*, eight A’s and two B’s.

I mean, that is unnatural. She’s a genius. It’s in the blood, Haha.

 

Whilst my eyes are full of sand, I’m rather exhausted, I want to write so much, but sadly my brain is starting to get confused and that doesn’t take much but on that note, I will go and return possibly after my adventures tomorrow. We haven’t booked assistance for our train, so I’m rather, no, very anxious. Let’s just hope we get there and back without any incidents.

 

One and a half hours there, same back, so three hours door to door for a 45 minute service. I know it will be worth it though, let’s hope our Long Chops doesn’t decide to sing half way through. I’m not really sure what is expected of me. How to stand and so on, but I will take guidance from Hub. He is the king of Cathedrals….. Me? Em. I have been known to face the wrong way before. Stand on LC’s paw and make her scream. Put money in a collection and miss the pot... Pot? I’m sure it has a more elegant name than pot? Can you imagine the Dean, or, Rector, saying. “Bless you my child. Hand the pot around?  And I always mime words, that’s OK, as long as all those around you don’t mime. Then one finds oneself in a quiet zone.

 

Oh, so much to tell you such little time. I spoke with my friend who is a teacher today. We always have a great chat. She’s so intelligent I love her words. She laughs so much as well when we talk. I love to make people laugh, or, is she laughing at me? Hehehe. Oh, I’m past caring, if she is, well, pass the laughs on.

No comments: