translate

Sunday 9 August 2015

GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART


Our house is like a nightclub today. Teen got a gift from Hub. Something to do as a hobby and something he has wanted for a while. Oh my word. What have we done?  It’s called Hercules DJ S or something. Basically, you know the dreadful thing he calls music? Well, he can scratch it. I told him he could get an ointment for this, but he didn’t get my humour. Well, we have had scratch, Loops and rappers who sound like they have a stutter, or some kind of speech impediment. Its software and tiny discs. I personally don’t understand it, but Teen and Hub are learning as I try to hear my lap top…. Oh boy. I mean, if when I was young, my music sounded like that, I would be taking it back to the shop to get a return on my money or at least a new record. What is it these days with making music sound broken and car exhausts sound louder than they really are? Hub was telling me that there is a new thing coming out to make your car sound like it was backfiring. Why? Call me boring if you like…..

 

Something funny, a lovely lady is selling T Shirts with the words written on

“Wan a know how blind I am? Hand me your car keys.”

Then there is a picture of a tow truck. Haha. I have to get one of those, imagine people’s faces in this politically correct world?

 

Count down before we see our girls. Also weekend of next visiting Hubs Dad and my lovely brother in laws.

 Working tomorrow and Tuesday my friend Arty is coming. Can’t wait to see her and get Waggatail out for a walk, but I think we will have Long Chops too as Hub isn’t taking her to work as he is doing interviews all day. This week is going to be a tough one three days of interviews and a late homecoming.

 

Two poems to write tomorrow. One for a child who is in hospital, the other for a boss who is about to retire. One for a child in the US the other for the guy in Spain. I hope he can read English, as no way I will attempt Spanish.

 

Note to oneself.

Our dogs have been sick all day with the bones I bought them yesterday. I won’t be buying them again. Oh gross. Bits of bone all over the floor. Thank God for wood and tiles.

 

Well, it’s dark and we still have boy wonder in the house. Mind you, it’s not after the Pumpkin hour, so there is time.

 

Going to peeps now. Really tired. Not sure what time DJ Teen will close his night club? He is in the office right next to our bedroom…. Oh such joy!

I love these, do you?

“The night wwalked down the sky, with the moon in her hand.

 Frederick L Knowles

“There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howels.

George Carlin

 

“Twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star.

Lucy Maud Montgomery

 

 

Until tomorrow, with love. X

No comments: