translate

Wednesday 26 August 2015

THE DAY SO FAR


Good day Bloggets. Well boy wonder is on his way. Oh. My. Goodness?

His little car is packed and he has to get another two lads in with all of their stuff. Their buying all of their food though, Teen is cooking his own for the first two days. So he is armed with his mini BBQ’s and as for tools to cook with? Em….. He said he would improvise. I sneaked a few things in his bag. Question is, which bag will he find them in? He has I think four. And the weight of them? Oh he gets there and has to walk up hill for an hour. That is what he is getting told anyway. It’s not raining yet, but it’s very windy and rain is forecast.

 

I just hope he will get there safely. His life has a new chapter and I will write about it in a few weeks. Is it for the good? Hmm. I’m very apprehensive but that’s me, I always play safe. I’m boring. If you don’t take chances you always remain sail. Like a slice of old bread, I just hope there is enough dough to keep him going.

 

I need to go to the post box and its blooming twelve minute walk. I’m rather cross as kind of rightly so, my guide dog instructor wouldn’t teach me the way to the nearby box, which is about one minute walk from hear, so I have to keep going to the far away one. I know why she did it, because she wants Wagga to get more walks. I agree, but, when you need something delivered urgently, and you are waiting in for parcels like yesterday and the day before, I was waiting in for Teens mat for his tent and a plug for his phone. Also some very exciting things for me…. Hoover bags and air fresheners for the bags. Oh yes, I know how to live it up. Today? And if they don’t come today, I’m waiting for two big sacks of dog food. So I can’t go to the post box. I could have asked Teen but I would worry they went to Leeds with him and not the post box. Also its work for the Wagga girl.

 

So once again here I wait and I bet I get one box today, and the other won’t come tomorrow even, though I will wait for it, but it will arrive I bet on Friday. One company they tell you when its coming and they said today, the other one don’t tell you.

 

Why two companies? One is for German shepherds. Longchops food. The other is for normal dogs. Hehehe. Mind you, I’m not too sure there is much normal about my Waggs. She is the funniest little girl in town.  Her tiny teddy bear face and her forever wagging tail. She doesn’t bark when anyone comes to the door, but she runs like mad, and the sound on the floor with her paws is wild. She doesn’t pant or cry, just runs back and forward. My darling Black Beauty used to do three barks only, and cry until the person was there, you know, the person or people who only came to the house to specifically visit her? I mean, why else would they come?  

 

It’s almost been a year now since we lost our BB. Oh my word. How I so miss her still and I think I always will. I loved her so much. She was my first guide dog. She was like a little old lady from the start. They say they match the dogs with the owners…

 

Well I have just received a text to remind me that my gas engineer is due. I forgot so off I go now to be all domesticated as teen left bags and goodness knows what else laying around. I know half of my crockery is upstairs in his bedroom. And when workmen come, they are all over the blooming house; I really really dislike it immensely.

 

So later gators with love peace and all that festival stuff…..

No comments: