translate

Wednesday 5 August 2015

BILLY IDOL COME BACK TO ME


Good evening Bloggets. Today I’m late at writing my blog. I have been at work and cooking and cleaning when I wasn’t working, not that cooking and cleaning is pleasurable, but you know what I mean?

 

The air outside today is heavy. It’s so polluted around here. I can’t stand it, but there is nothing I can do. I don’t drive so can’t get an ozone friendly car if such a thing exists. I don’t put lights on and leave them on, some would say why put them on at all, as we are blind, well, our Son isn’t and, a lamp will make the house cosy. Even if teen is out, I will put a lamp on. Just the one. To make the house look lived in and wanted.

 

Hub due home in half an hour. Teen going out he sold his two bikes for a ridiculous amount of money, leaving him with one. Yep, he had three. At least we have a little more room in our garage.

 

Teen said he would cut down the nasty thorns from next door and I’m so pleased if he will do this as I have asked him all year but he says no, today he said yes. Normally Hub goes out and does it but it’s horrible as he cuts his hands to bits. We can’t wear gardening gloves because they are too thick so we can’t feel what we are touching, so we use our hands and the rest they say is history.

 

I had some great gardening gloves at my last house but sadly my ex took them. In fact he took all of our gardening tools so we had to buy all new. He was welcome to the tools, though it would have been nice if he asked first, but the gloves? He got them from his work….. For free so he could have got more. I have not been able to find them in the shops or on line. They were perfect thick enough, but thin if you know what I mean.

 

I wish I could find a gardener as brilliant as my ex but sadly they don’t exist. My lovely neighbour hates gardening he did ours last time and did a better job than any other professional gardener that we have ever had.

 

Part two

Well that was written with once again some interruption. Some hours later I’m back hopefully to continue.

 

Hub home, fed too. He loved his casserole I made so that was good. Teen did the nasty thorns in the garden bless him. And without blood. Little Wagga is delighted her big sister Long Chops is home and whilst the little one took all her toys to LC, LC took it upon herself to rag Waggs. Poor little baby. She just takes whatever is done to her as well. And Hub got involved, well, goodbye to my tidy house. It was like a mad house.

 

Teen out again. But he’s working early in the morning so I hope for his sake he won’t be late?

 

He went out like a model and had the most beautiful aftershave. There are ten lads going out. He went out once again whilst it was dusk. I told him teasing him that he needs to be careful. He would come out in a rash as it wasn’t quite dark. His friends would be still hanging upside down as bats don’t come out until its black. Normally he won’t leave the house before half ten in the evening for his nights out. It was just before ten. I’m kind of glad, as not sure how much more of his dreadful excuse for music we could put up with. What he listens to now is by far the worst I refuse to call it music. So sound, that I have ever heard. And this is from someone who used to listen to classical music.

When I remind him of the days he would play classical music, he answers.

“Mum I did that to please you. As it would be something you would do.”

Em. Me? Classical music? Nope…. I really don’t think so.

 

Teen loves crap.

Sorry, rap.

But this is rap with a difference. Oh my Lord its awful. It’s almost painful. And these so called entertainers are paid a fortune. So if I stand on a street corner and swear and throw out a few grunts, talk as though my tongue is too big for my mouth, would I get paid a lot of money?

Possible, to go away. Or, I would more likely be locked up. So what is it with these people? Really, teen tells me when I say take away the swearing and horrific words; there would be no song left. He says, that the problem with me is, I don’t listen to the lyrics. I tell him, no, because they are obscene. He tells me no, not all of them. Well the only words I can pick out are the crude ones, the rest of the words I don’t believe for a second that anyone can comprehend what the so called artist is trying to put across.

 

Am I old already, did my parents think the same when I used to blast out Billy Idol from my Ghetto blaster?

 

Okay, it’s almost the pumpkin hour Hub will be tired after a lot of travel, so I shall go now before I’m interrupted again so won’t be able to publish once more. So until tomorrow dearest Bloggets, with love. Nighty night.

No comments: