translate

Friday 31 July 2015

MY COOKING DELIGHTS. NOT


Right, so normally I am a good wife and Mum and make sure my little chicks have protein vitamins and so on in their varied diet. Hmm. Until today. I really didn’t have a clue what to cook for dinner. I was so tired on these new tablets. The thought of going into the freezer even bothered me as its miles away. Okay, it’s in the garage next to our house, but you know what I mean?…. Also that dam hob of ours? It’s a flat sheet of glass without buttons. It’s a sighted hob yep, my cooker can see hehehe. Well it’s for sighted people for sure.

 

I battle with it each day but today, no. I would hunt for food in my freezer. I knew I had no potatoes. An English person’s main diet. I should have gone to the shop. But my legs can’t move properly. Last day of tablets. No more. I can’t do it. So rice? Really? No, don’t fancy that. OK what did I find in the freezer? Really grown up chicken nuggets. Haha haha. Can’t do beans with them as teen had baked beans in tomato sauce for lunch with cheese in a chili wrap in the oven. Beans twice in one day? No. So, Pasta? No, that won’t go, so Hub came in from work, well normally he walks in to the fragrance of my cooking. Not today. The smell of lemon air freshener. He asked what was for dinner? I said chicken nuggets. He said through a smile, oh, lovely, a proper Friday dinner. I asked him what would he like with it? He couldn’t think, so guess what he had?  coleslaw. Well, at least he got some veg? Hehehehehe. Poor man a hard day at work and sitting to a child’s dinner with rabbit food.

 

He did eat eighteen of them….. Oh my cooking skills, can they get any better?

 

 

No comments: