translate

Monday 6 July 2015

TRUST?


 Good evening Bloggets its cold raining and I can’t put on the heating as our bills are crazy and its summer, the only thing is, no one has told the weather that. OK don’t complain Fifi but really, we had a week of heat. Burning heat, and now?

 

My head is all over the place today. I have been asked to write a few paragraphs on a subject that I am really not feeling right now.

 

Trust. So, trust, what does it mean to you? I honestly think I’m from another planet I ended up on this earth by mistake. I was a mistake when I was conceived. The cruel oven I was in for nine and a half months delighted in telling me that. So perhaps my theory is right. So where should I be?

 

Oh when I go into my land of La la, that is the place I would like to be. Not here on this cold calculating planet of lies and deceit. Where by people think they can tell you anything and you are so stupid you of course will believe whatever is being told to you.

 

Well guess what? I’m not stupid but those who think I am are. In fact they have a tendency and myopia in their way of thinking. Incomprehension of where their ignorant lies may take them. But you know something? I know where my heart is and my wisdom. It is far beyond their simple cells. I don’t suffer fools gladly. I’m not a push over and I know what is true and what isn’t. People can spin me their deceitful tales of tripe if they want to waste their breath. But if they expect me to trust them ever again, they can go and take a long walk off a short cliff.

 

So I say to that person wanting me to write about trust. Trust only one person. That is you. No matter of those around you, they always have the ability to let you down. To be lied to by your friends is very hurtful but by your loved ones? Unacceptable.

 

That bond will be gone forever. Harsh, sadly yes. True? Depressingly so!  Absolutely final.

 

So, were those paragraphs OK dear readers? I’m sure you will all be analysing your idealistic ways and thoughts    on such a subject. Perhaps analysing who in your life you feel you can trust? When it comes down to it, honestly it is you and you only.

 

I used to believe everyone and anything. That was a long time ago. Then I narrowed my trust to four people. Silly me!

 

Okay. Away from my high horse down to reality. I get asked to write about different subjects every day and I am so pleased that you do this. It keeps my mind alive and I’m sure yours as you try to untangle a rather complexed mind.

So let’s jog on before I say too much.

 

I have three new followers on Twitter this week. Well, firstly, how? Why and how long for? Hahheheheh. Seriously, now I have them, what do I do with them?  For some reason, my Husband seams rather proud that I have my little collection of what looks like rather important followers. I can be asked to write a poem, a short story for someone or a speech. My Husbands reactions to that, well, what can I say, em, he’s ever so disquieted though slightly twitchy. But if I have a new follower on Twitter? Oh, that’s amazing… Why? Please tell me the fascination with Twitter?

 

OK, I’m off to my slumber now; apparently my Husband has down loaded something I have to look at before bed. He’s really impressed with it and I have to give my approval. Whether I approve or not. Hehehe. He’s up at silly time tomorrow off on the train with long Chops. I have loads of office work to do and then a date with a duster. I have happiness and concern for a friend too right now, so need to sort that out. And the way, in which my life is going right now, I’m sure I will be back with more blogs of mind bending possibilities and quizzical words for you to untangle. So from me to you with love, I hope your pillow whispers sweet words into your shell like tonight. X

No comments: