translate

Friday 10 July 2015

EVENING BLOG NIGHT OWLS


My evening blog. Well, it’s a little after nine and Teen woke an hour ago ate some food and now at the gym. Then where? We will see.  I think it’s an early night for us. I’m so hungry for the biggest bar of chocolate in the universe. Oh I could kill for it right now. Melting with a cup of coffee. So it’s a crime? I guess it is. So an early night instead. But, can I sleep when my stomach is screaming? Well, we will see.

 

Hub is reading through volumes of Braille right now. We have had loads this week through the door. I admire his patience when it comes to reading it all.

 

Flash, oh, there’s teen he’s back. Guess what he’s doing? Eating making toast. He’s walked away from it. I tell him go back its burning. He in a relaxed manner says no, its fine, then runs like mad and the smell of black bread oozes out from our kitchen followed by the screaming of the smoke detector.

 

He pulls open the grill without thinking it will be hot and jumps with pain as he burns himself. The toast flies through the air and LC runs in to the rescue and eats it.

 

He chases her and she lays in her bed sad she got wrong a little sore with red hot toast and a tiny smile with pleasure as LC got the toast and Waggs is sat looking all left out.

 

Teen makes more and the house now stinks of burn as teen is happily on his way.

 

A moth is flying around without an invitation from me. I hate those things.

 

My eyes are sore so I’m going to have an early night. Early to me is ten. Three nights in a row now. Am I getting old?

 

So, good night all of you night owls sleep well when you get there and dream the sweetest dreams. They are the best ones. So they tell me. I never have them. X

No comments: