translate

Tuesday 7 July 2015

NEWS VIEWS AND MORE


Kata, Philippines, India, Canada, US, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain and Australia have joined us today as ever I can only read the top ten countries, but here we all are on one page. Technology is amazing.

 

I didn’t want to get out of bed today. One of those days. But My Wagga waits. And as ever, she was her normal cheerful self. Why are they so beautifully sweet and incredibly gracious? I let her out and as I sit here, she is by my side after removing a treat from her Kong toy. I’m going to give it chance to dry out all wood and other outdoor material, and then if my mind will allow it, I am going to our park to find a seat next to the lake. I wish I could write there, I would love it but I’m too on edge that a dog will come over to Waggs and I may need both hands to sort out a situation. Sadly there are some awful owners out there who are so selfish, that they think that their dogs are safe and don’t care about others. They let them run free knowing that they attack other dogs. I wouldn’t mind at all if they wore a muzzle. But they don’t.

 

I’m surprised that I have had a lot of really positive feedback on last night’s blog. You Bloggets are funny, you never seas to amaze me. And you know the oddest thing? You all seem to appreciate the same kind of writing. I have a few friends who are a little unsure about my poetry as it can get rather dark, but I think too that is because they know me and they think that my words reflect my emotions, not really always necessarily so.

 

Oh I had the oddest dream during the night. Yes I slept. And for four hours too. Of course interrupted, I can never sleep right through. But this dream? Oh it was awful. It reflected insecurities. But not as bad as Hubs two nights ago. He dreamt that he was dead. Lying in bed. He went through everything including me trying to bring him back to life. I can’t imagine anything scarier. It was because we were talking about dying just before bed as you do……

 

Not the best idea Fifi had, but we were watching something on TV. I told him I was terrified of dying. He said he wasn’t at all. How can you not be? My poor Mum was. She always used to say to me please don’t leave me on my own when I am dying? And I have a forever guilt as she was because she was alone, in one of our God forsaking hospitals and it was in the early hours of the morning I would have been with her 24/7, but A, I never thought she would dye, and B, I had my baby to look after.

 

So perhaps my Hub had that on his mind, but I hate that idea of a dream. It’s a nightmare and when he woke up, it took him ages to recover, but he didn’t wake me up, why? Because he knows how bad my sleeping is and knew I had some shut eye right there and didn’t want to wake me up from it. I wish he had though; there is nothing worse than coming out of a nightmare on your own. OK I was next to him, but sometimes you need to talk it through.

 

So in the news today? A minister has been reported to have said that before shopping was allowed on a Sunday, it was the most miserable day of the week. Really? Is that all they have to do? That’s rather sad don’t you think?

 

The world’s oldest man Sakari Momoi, dies at 112. He was born in Japan months before the Wright brothers made their first successful flight. So he for sure has seen some changes?

 

Ever wondered where your old friend has gone on Facebook? They quietly deleted you? Well, now you can get an alert that tells you when you have been deleted. Not sure I like that one. Haha.

 

This is so tragic. A teenage boy has been throttled to death whilst exercising by his onesie. How can that happen?

 

London’s all mail Garrick club has voted to continue to ban women. Too right. I mean, why do women have to be into everything? OK in the work place if they are doing a job the same as men, yes of course they should be paid the same. But a club is a club. I remember when my Son was a scout and girls joined. I was so annoyed. They have their guides why come into a boys group? As I would be shocked if a boy wanted to join the girl’s guides. It’s like there are no rules on saying no anymore. When the girls joined the scouts, a load of boys left as the rules changed and the groups became so much more tame.

 

I just looked up the weather for the week ahead. Well I don’t know what the weather man was talking about a few days ago, he said that we would be lucky to see early teens an yet today is 21degrees tomorrow a little cooler and the other days this week, warm 21 again.

 

It has rained a lot though overnight but still, that is great for the wildlife as we are not out at nights, how perfect is that. I noticed though that our furniture in the garden is wet still.

 

OK, must dash now to my office and then I hope a walk to the park. Let’s see. Take care wherever you are. X

No comments: