translate

Thursday 16 July 2015

DIARY OF A TWIT WHO'S FOLLOWING ME?


 Good day Bloggets. It’s a beautiful day today. My Son is still away so the house is so quiet. Hub at work but left LC today with me. I was delighted to find out this morning as I stood on our bathroom scales the lady in my machine read out aloud my weight and she told me I had lost 2lbs. So four in total. Big deal I guess as I wanted to lose two stone, but it’s better than putting it on. All I have done differently is not eat at supper time. So nothing after six into the evening. Also I have not been eating as much for dinner as the weather has been so warm. So I’m happy with that, but as my little beauty of a Son says, “Mum when someone is as big as you, even if you were to lose two stone, no one would notice. You would have to lose at least four!” Out of the mouths of babes.

 

I’m going to write this in to parts as I have so much to do and I am writing in-between shifts. So from me right now, join me again on the next paragraph later, for now, Tat ta  

 

I’m back. It’s so close as in hot and sticky. I don’t sweat, nor should I say perspire, or as one of my posh friends used to say. “Glow!” my skin just gets red hot as though boiling dry blankets are over me. Haha. Oh, lovely, right? My Son would be sweating today he has been working very hard to earn some money. I’m proud of him he has friends who can earn quadruple what he has earned in a quarter of the time but illegally. He is doing me and himself proud.

 

My meeting went well today. A lovely lady came for about an hour we did what we needed to do and on her way she went with a photograph of me for I.D. Goodness knows what I looked like as was totally frazzled. Well, passport pics are never good, right?

 

Hub has been pruning the roses in the front garden. We didn’t know until today that they were all dead. As in needing pruning. To be honest, I’m not sure how Hub found out or why he went to the rose bush? As he would have to go there and feel it to know.

 

He came in from work today looking rather Gorgeous. Oh heck, he will kill me for saying that but he is my stud muffin. Hehehe. He won’t ever know as he doesn’t read my blogs. But there was a moment when I thought, hmm. I’m proud to be your wife. He just has a way about himself. So clever and charming sexy too. And good looking. Enough already, it’s the heat.

 

“Now, where is me cool drink?”

 

I’m going away in a few days for a few days. When I come back, I’m sure I will have a lot to tell you all about. In the meanwhile, know I will be thinking of you all I will miss you but I’m not gone yet.  What on earth will I do with my fingers? No typing? I must write for about eight hours per day.  I simply love it.

 

Twitter? Well, I’m pleased to say I have had quite a few followers this week. So, what is the difference between followers and stalkers? Haha. It’s fascinating too. Learning who they are. I am moving up in the ranking as one of my first followers thought she was a cat. I’m not kitteng. Another one was a murderer serving time.

They went! I de tweeted them. Haha. I’m sure there is a term one is supposed to use but de tweeted is mine. Well this week I have authors and journalists and a radio station following me why? I really don’t know. But I like that fact that writers are reading what I have to say. I can only hope that they are reading my blogs that I link to Twitter rather than my Tweets as I have not got a clue what the heck to write on there. All this # # and #in.

I mean, really? What does it all mean? It makes no sense to me. It would be so funny if this blog as a Tweet went viral? Viral? Sounds like a nasty infection antibiotics or a good ointment would be prescribed for.

 

OK, I’m being called for, I guess I best pop off for now. Will be back tomorrow. X

No comments: