translate

Friday 17 July 2015

DIARY OF OUR ADVENTURE


My baby is on his way home. I’m so excited even Hub says he has missed him. He didn’t want to come across as too soft so he added “”The house is too quiet.” We have just had a lovely dinner. Homemade chips, or home cooked I should say not those dreadful poisons frozen oven type. A huge salad then I had vegetarian sausages and I made Hub a large lovely thick cheese and mushroom omelette. I have told you before I use a few eggs and finish it off in the grill in the pan to make it rise.

 

Our canary still singing, he hasn’t stopped once today. I wish I knew why he has changed over the past few weeks. He normally sings every day no matter of the season, but not all day every day and no way as loud as this.

 

So our adventure is about to begin. I will let you know when I know. Some of our friends think we are brave, some crazy. I think we are a lot of both. I only wish I was able to get to my lap top but we will be so busy over the next few days.

 

It for sure is the biggest adventure I have ever done as an adult. As a child I did a few not that they were my choice mind you. I would say before the age of fifteen I had done more in my life than any fully fledged adult I know. This is why one day I would love to write my autobiography. There would be things in there to make your hair curl. And if your hair is already curly, then it would be straightened. Haha.

 

Oh my insides are jumping like a frog. A summer of blogs for sure I promise. Until later with love. X

 

No comments: