translate

Wednesday 15 July 2015

STEM CELL SPERM FOUND AND MAN IN THE LOFT


 We live in a crazy world. A vacuum has been brought out worth £800,000 well that is the retail how much is it really worth?

 

When people are homeless starving not getting treatments and they go and do that. That and Donald Trump is reported to be worth over ten billion. Awful. OK. Rant over.

 

Its late in the evening “She’s wondering what clothes to wear.” Haha. I love that song when teen plays the guitar and Hub piano it’s the only song I know all of the lyrics to.

 

Hub typing on his Braille machine so can’t really hear what the heck I’m writing but hey ho!

 

Teen off North. Visiting his Father. So I’m waiting to hear from him to see if he’s there safe. He has no money and had to go through a tunnel. Thankfully I remembered to give him some money for that or I don’t know how he would have gone there. Just before he left, he told me about last week when he went. He almost crashed into a motor bike. Oh my nerves. Really.

 

Hub and I miss him when he’s not here the house is so quiet. He had a good dinner before he left though so at least he’s been fed though he does now get food when he goes to my ex house I’m please to say. I hope they both have a great time. At least the weather is looking promising.

 

Oh my French this afternoon? I was dreading making a phone call and I did it and it went fine, helped out by the fact her English was perfect. So after I spoke school girl French, she to my relief said she spoke English.

 

Tomorrow I have loads to do and a meeting in the afternoon. I’m glad the lady is coming here for that. 

 

Have you all tried the new Apple music? We have and it’s great. Even I can use it and that is saying something.

 

My lovely friend was telling me that she was looking after a church fait table selling handmade knitting for babies. Oh my word. What bargains? I wish I were there as would have bought the stall for our kids kids, OK, by the time they have children, the babies would look perhaps like baby Oliver Twist, or something from the Dickens error. But when she told me what there was and how much? She said the clothes and so on were so beautiful. Little hats for pound jumpers for £1.50 and little coats for £2 then cot blankets for £8. I mean amazing.

 

OK, now onto some exciting news. Headline?

Stem cells move one step closer to cure genetic diseases. I like to hear about this. Here is the link.


 

So what else is in the papers today?

Almost ten thousand people died in one year due to air pollution in London. Really? No, I think this is a headliner. The air in London is OK. But this was written.

And I love this story. Human hands have not changed much over the past six million years, but Chimps and orangutans  hand structures have evolved notably.

 

Fifty million year old sperm has been found in Antartica. From a worm like creature “Gross!”

 The number of amputations for diabetes has risen per week to 135 in the UK. Scary.

Our super markets are going to be able to give health checks to customers, oh my word, so you go for your sausages they say open wide, and you don’t get fed?

I don’t know, this doesn’t sound right to me. Whatever happened to going to the Doctors?

 

OK, I have just heard that my Son is there safe so I can now breathe. Its so far to drive for him, almost two hours. Its only that on the train and bus but there you go. He enjoys it. Oh heck. Hub in  the loft. I think I better go to see what’s going on.

 

Later with love.

No comments: