translate

Friday 3 July 2015

MY BRAIN IS STARVING


Good day Bloggets. I hope today you are all well? Also I really hope that the font is readable for those with sight as yesterday we had technical difficulties and thanks to a lovely lady in Germany and a dear Blogget in America, who by the way has a birthday today, so happy birthday to you, and you know who you are…. I found out about the font situation. Even the background on my blog had changed. How? You may ask me that question. My answer? Em. I don’t know. I only hope today is fixed if not I will have to wait for my technician as I said yesterday I’m lucky to be able to publish on here at all, and how I do it? Well, its luck.  To Tweet too, gosh, perhaps I should rephrase that last few lot of words, as I have myself sounding like a blooming owl. Hahahah. Where was I before I began tweet twoing. Oh yes, twitter. I share, re tweet write on twitter and even favourite. To me it’s a jungle. People tell me they saw my tweet and even they favourite and write back. I’m in shock every time that happens. As I still am not sure how I do it. The whole tech thing scares me.

 

I’m so hungry. It’s almost two in the afternoon and I have not had food yet so I’m running on adrenalin. As for last night’s evening meal? I ended up cooking. Hub enjoyed his meal. I just made a simple salmon steak with black pepper and new potatoes rolled in a sprinkle of salt, black pepper and oil. That was after they had been cooked. Then I put them in the oven to crisp. I left the skins on.  I gave Hub salad with that as I have used up all of our vegetables this week after making a lamb hot pot and soup. But our shopping comes tonight. A half nine and half ten delivery. Why so late? Well, its £6 through the day to get your shopping to your door, sometimes you can pay £4 and if you book early enough in the week, you can pay as little as £3 but why, when if you have it at night time, after nine, you pay £1.

 

I mean, how good is that service and how fortunate are we as blind people to be able to have our shopping delivered. I know of a lot of blind people who still like to go to the shop and get assistance, but that is fine if you live on your own, but to feed a family, it’s a challenge not to say the least but carrying it all home on the bus? With a dog in harness on your left, and how many shopping bags on your right? Last week’s shopping was eleven bags.

 

I do like to keep my hand in it by doing shopping at our local but won’t carry more than two bags not with Waggs, as oftern I need to take her leash in my right hand if she looks like she is off on a wonder.

 

My Husband is working from home today he has never stopped. Just remembered he too has not eaten so far, heck, I feel bad. It’s because he is out of ear range I sometimes forget he is here.

 

Teen back tonight late. And tomorrow he is working and playing. Yesterday, after the gym and a two and a half hour drive, he went on a ten mile hike. Today, a bike ride and a game of tennis.  So pleased he is enjoying himself. He has another six weeks of freedom before the evil one is back.

 

Today the sun is beating down on our yard. Our girls are sleeping again. Tomorrow they will not know what has hit them as we have a really busy day. A full on day. We are in town and have a few things to do and then another bus to our local shopping centre where Waggs will be in her element. I’m rather excited.

 

Today at mid-day, we had a one minute silence to respect the dead on the beaches of Tunisia. That is the most tragic of modern times. I hope the person who was responsible rots in hell.

 

See, I don’t even know or want to know his name. He is forgotten. All we remember is the evil he committed.

 

I have had a full day in the office so

I’m going to have to do some house work now. Gosh, I could do office work all day opposed to cleaning.

I simply love it. I spoke to some very clever people today and enjoyed the challenge of the old grey matter.

 

So today I spent half an hour looking for the latest information to hopefully find treatments for my eye disease Retinitis Pigmentosa and this is what I read.

 

There are multiple exciting avenues of research being actively explored around the world that may yield potential therapies in the near future.

 

The two main areas of research that are attracting most attention around the world is research in the UK, France and USA. These are clinical trials. Gene Therapy and stem cell therapy and there is good news out there for those who have Ushers Syndrome. This is when you have my eye desese and are losing your hearing too. I can’t think of anything worse.

 

There is hope my RP’s.

 


 

No comments: