translate

Tuesday 7 July 2015

RUN FREE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


RUN FREE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

I reach out to you but you’re not there

Your face is fading now, as is the colour of your hair

Your heart still beats the rhythm of life

An yet your soul is in half

As though it’s been sliced

No longer do I hear you laugh

No joy in your voice

But you have a choice

Though you run the wrong way

Why not get rid of the demon

Throw it away

I wish I could see your smile beaming

And know your heart is healing

Seeing life back in your mind

For right now I am blind

There is nothing there at all

I’m watching you fall

I hear you call

But can’t get to you

I know of no words to say

To help you on your way

As darkness plays with you each day

Hypnotic words the devil will say

A fortune you will pay

Your world is scattered

Like blood splattered

I can’t take much more

I’m absolutely shattered

 Hold your hands out to me

Just believe

Walk away I will set you free

The curse has kicked you to the floor

I need some help to get you out that door

Know you are worth so much more

And better choices are out there

With so much love to share

You don’t know where?

I will show you the way

Just trust me please

Get off your knees

And have respect for yourself

Take care of your health

And see your own wealth

Your life can return

 Let the evil burn

Poisons flames you can throw back

See the light out from the black

Only you can do this

You can’t have clear vision for the mist

Bathe your eyes

Wake up to what’s wise

Kick back the rubble

Get out from this trouble

See the positives deep with in

Wash it from your skin

You are a king

And your home is your palace

Goodbye to all malice

Please take this key

Come with me

It’s not too late

Understand your fate

For time won’t wait

It’s now or never

We can do this together

 

Copyright Fiona Cummings 2015

No comments: