translate

Tuesday 14 July 2015

DIARY OF WONDERS


Good afternoon dear Bloggets. I am sitting in my sitting room hearing my canary singing at the top of his voice. So what’s different about today than yesterday? Well, I’m buzzing with emotions. Personally I have achieved some home goals today. Goals that have tested out the old grey matter and when I receive a great result like I have done, I feel such pride. No one can take that away from me either. As some of those boxes that I had to tick yesterday, have been inked and passed with flying colours. I’m delighted though no one will ever know exactly how I feel. It’s a personal achievement that only I could do in our family. My beautiful Son with his amazing mind, our clever intelligent girls and my Husband with his three degrees. They couldn’t have done this. SO I’m woo woo whooping happy. I just wish I could turn my brain into money. I have cut corners today and opened much locked doors with a key that is guarded to all unless you learn study the combination. I did that and wow, it feels so good. What am I talking about? Oh how I wish I could let you all know? Its work partly, and partly pleasure. Totally different projects though. And the foreign language I needed to use? Well, found my way around that. Hehehe. Still a long way to go before I can breathe a sigh of relief. Though on my way now I can see the wood as the trees are cut back.

 

I can just say if you are always trying to get through that closed door, look around and see another house with another door that may be open for you. Then walk through and hold your head up high know you are the best in your field and cut that grass….

 

It still can go all pear shaped though, time will tell and as I said yesterday, time is something on these matters I don’t have!

 

Not because I’m thinking about popping me clogs, hehehe. I hope not any way, but I’m on a fast train and need to get off at the right stop as if I miss it, I won’t be able to get back…

 

OK, enough of the jigsaw of your Fifi Blogget, and back to normality, well, as normal as I can be. Let’s face it, that’s not very normal.

 

This morning after working I welcomed my friend Arty. Now, she got a better welcome from Waggatail I have to say. If Waggs tail moved any faster, she would have collapsed as so much energy went into the movement of it, I’m not joking; I have never seen a tail wag so fast. And it goes almost ear to ear. She is a little dog too so it looks funny.

 

OK, so Arty and I took the Waggs out for a walk. Wagga did great in guiding and I let her off on our field. Only problem was, there was a man there, flying a huge model aircraft! Well, that would have been OK, but Waggs kept looking at the aeroplane when it was on the ground as the man was working on it. Now to Wagga, this looked like a great new toy. I could read her mind.

“Hmm. Mummy, Aunt Arty, you both carry on walking without me, I have a little investigating to do here. I have never seen such an interesting ball. It has long things coming out of the sides and the man pushes buttons and the ball goes into the sky so high I can’t reach it, so what I will do is work on my timing and when the ball lands on the grass, obviously for me to get, I will run up to it and pick it up for the man to kick for me. This is going to be so much fun Mummy.”

 

Well, we had to keep an eye on her as can you imagine?

I mean, this thing was huge would have cost a fortune and Waggs comes along and destroys it in seconds? Luckily we got her away but she did keep running up to the man and then we were followed by a drive on grass cutter. Now he had the full field and it’s massive but he chose to be where ever we went and Arty said he was like a robot, he didn’t move his facial expression. I was afraid that he would run over Waggs. Well all was fine after Waggs couldn’t understand why she couldn’t have the McDonalds paper cup kicked for her as she was kindly putting it next to Art’s foot. So she could kick it and she would retrieve it for Arty as you know, if it’s a choice between talking to me, or kicking a paper cup, it’s only natural that Arty will pick the cup every time?

 

Well we got her off the field and did the avenue of fragrant trees home. We had a lovely cup of coffee and the best cake I have had in forever. Arty has a village shop where she lives and they sell the most amazing home baked cakes. Oh my word. Just leave me in that shop?

 

How kind of Arty to bring the cakes. She brought one banana and one chocolate. We shared and had half and half of each. They were so tasty. And our talking continued. Oh I love her words her vision of description and she is the sweetest person. A great friend who I love to spend time with but as all of my friends, I only see them once in a blue moon. Anyone would think I’m hard work? Hahahahahahai. I laugh, it may be true? So I bet it will be five weeks again before I see Arty. But my friends are for life and they are quality. And what is best about them, there is not one thing that they have in common. I’m not kidding. They are all like chalk and cheese. Quite  the opposite.

 

I love that because my, mind is all over the place. I’m such a mixture. I have friends who are so very intelligent and quite serious. I have friends who are bright sharp whatever you want to call them and am so much fun to be with and I have friends who come across as not to well upstairs, but it’s an act as no one can be as stupid as them.

Can they?

 

Haha. My friends never get together. I’m not in a group as much as when we get together in the street as our neighbours. But my friends are all strangers to each other. This is odd. But that is what comes with having them from different areas. My school friends are all the same and know each other, I’m talking about friends  who I have met since then. I just love the variety. I am hungry for Arty’ words how she can turn a boring rainy pathway into an avenue of bowing magnolias which leads to paradise.

 

I can’t even narrow down what we spoke about. We are so intrigued in each other’s way of living and it is so different. I’m totally at the other end of the scale when it comes to me and Arty. Her life is so much what I would love. Really, she is me in another lifetime.

 

 So I had a great day. Teen went to see a lovely friend of his and did them a favour. Then he went to the gym and now is working. We he and I had a quick lunch together. His friends who he normally hangs out with are all away to Greece today. I don’t envy their parents. Oh boy, I have this to come.  Having said that though, I bet they don’t worry half as much as I do?

 

OK, so on my way I will go. Hub in a meeting all day not at his office so he has train journey to do with LC. He’s not in till later tonight so I have time to write this long blog before I have to go on and work only on the house though, no more work work to do.

 

OK, stay positive and if you are not positive, open that box in your mind and relieve the energy. X

 

 

No comments: