translate

Sunday 12 July 2015

DIARY OF A FAMILY


Good evening Bloggets. I’m sorry I haven’t been here for the past couple of days. Today my Brother and Sister in law came through and we have been out all day.

 

We had a lovely time clothes shopping and I was so pleased to see my brother buying so many lovely clothes. I get more of a thrill watching other people buying than I do for myself. My Sister in law got some stunning shoes peach. An amazing colour for the summer. I think they will look lovely with some light weight black clothes, as long as its short sleeves. Black and peach are classy.

 

We had a light lunch a cup of coffee and cake and then went to the posh fish & chip shop I went with last week with Geordie. So I think starvation for me this week.

 

Hub got some shoes so he was happy. He really enjoyed it today as well; he gets on great with both of them. Enjoys their company.

 

I’m tired now, ready for bed and I think Teen is going out. It’s after ten in the evening he already went to play tennis when we got in, and then he went to the gym with his friend. Now? Well he is having a great time. So happy for him. His friends are lovely. Very loyal too!

 

So a great day I loved being with my family. I loved picking clothes with my big bro and laughing with my Sister in law. Just as it should be so happy.

 

I did feel sad today for a friend who called me as she had some news that wasn’t very nice. But I hope for her sake it will all work out well, though I felt so hurt for her. But a busy time at the moment and that is good.

 

So how was your weekend? Yesterday Hub and I were getting things ready for our time with our kids next week. And then we went for a walk to the lake. Sat for half an hour enjoying the fresh air. It was lovely to just chill with Hub. A really different weekend to the norm. 

 

Here are in my opinion some beautiful quotes. First one for my friend. She knows who she is.

Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which increases with the setting sun of life.

Jean de La Fontaine

 

Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening

Mahatma Gandhi

 

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.

Lord Byron

 

The family is the first essential cell of human society

Pope John XXIII

 

Well, I end on this one.

Your family are who you wish to be with and who make you feel good. You are the family to those who choose to be with you and to love and trust you. A family are those who are there for you to laugh and cry with and who will be there in times of need. As you will reciprocate.

Fiona Cummings

 

  

  

No comments: