translate

Monday 13 July 2015

INSPIRATIONAL DIARY


Good day Bloggets, now let’s see if we can make it a good day? I hope together we can take something from this blog. Are you sitting in the most comfortable position you can right now? Is the air as fresh as it can be for you? Even if that means opening a window, or sitting on your balcony!

 

Shake off as many negative energies as you can right now. Come into a world where only you matter. Not selfish, as if you are not well, then the ones who youlove and who depend on you will suffer. You are like a car; if your engine isn’t working then your drive won’t be smooth, comfortable or safe.

 

Rather than a car, let’s think of yourself as a fine ship sailing on the ocean. Take in the freshest air so pure and miles away from any troubles.

 

Now read these words and put them in a box in your head so you can get them out when you need them. Subconsciously I hope that these words will stay in your mind and be used when you need them most.

 

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal, and it is the courage to continue that counts. It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. “If you don’t fail, how do you know the meaning of success?    

 

Little by little one walks far. If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is walk forward.

 

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. “If we fall, there is only one way to go and that is up.

 

You see things and ask why? I dream things that never were, and ask why not? “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.  “Feed me the words and I will never go hungry for a song. “Provide me with strings for my bow and I will play you a forever tune.

 

A patient person never misses a thing.

 

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart.

 

A successful marriage is falling in love many times. Always with the same person.

 

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.

 

On a rainy day here in the UK, I have to end on another one of my quotes. And that is “You don’t need to see the sun to be able to feel it in your heart. Now quite a few of these above quotes I wrote, how well do my Bloggets know me? Which ones did I write?

 

As I keep saying, one bad day doesn’t make a bad week. Raise your heart and spirit and for those who feel really alone right now, you are not as I have written this blog just for you. Yes, you. How special you are for being here. I’m grateful.

 

  And finally, you have to walk into a dark forest to get back into the light. As for that ship? Sail guilt free with a smile on your face. X

 

 

 

The redhead writer

Winston Churchill

George Bernard

Confucius

Vincent Van Gogh

Theodore Roosevelt

Helen Keller

Fiona Cummings

No comments: