translate

Friday 17 July 2015

DIARY OF FLIPPING FLOPPING AND FLICKING


 Good day to you all. Well, If only you could witness how I write? My canary, he’s Irish you know? Haha. Is not just singing but he is screaming. I really don’t know what that is all about. He is for sure using so many notes, but so loud louder than ever before. In fact, I almost can guarantee that he is the loudest canary in the history of canaries. My head is aching with him. So why not go into the conservatory? Because I’m waiting for a delivery for boy wonder and its crucial. Because our postmen don’t like to wait, they don’t even like to knock, I have to hear the van door and run like the clappers. I mean, it’s ridiculous. If you could see me with these slippers too. Well, I need to bin them but can’t find any suitable on the internet. So I’m walking around flip flopping and then there are my slippers. Hehehe.

 

The sole has come off the bottom. When I lift my foot up, the sole turns on itself and I almost kill myself as I start to trip up doing one of those funny walks.

 

So, back to my writing. My jaws, that is the software I use on my lap top is so old, it has lockjaw. Each time I push a key, the Steven Hawkins voice reads the letter out. Well, word now as Hub changed it as I really was driving him crazy with the sound. So because it’s dated, it starts to read a word and can’t quite finish it off. Hahheheheh. Seriously I wish I could show you what I mean, but my lap top sounds as though it has been on sixty king-size cigarettes every day for the past forty years.

 

Considering how much I use my lap top this is scary. And doing more work on it than ever I’m delighted to say. I’m doing some media work and I love it. I was born to write. Not because I’m good at it, but I simply love it as I keep saying. I’m starving for words and when I write I am so happy and feel totally privileged to be given this chance.

 

Grateful to all of my dear Bloggets too. You don’t know what you all mean to me.

 

Boy wonder is still working bless him. I’m so proud of him.  He is going to be exhausted by he gets home tonight. Especially after his almost two hour drive from his Fathers.

 

Well, our neighbours I’m pleased to say have finished with their extension. I hope all is OK now for them. I think today they are getting a new garage door. But the guys have been there since early morning and still there now after lunch time. Don’t they know that the garage is already built? At least I presume that is what they are doing. There is loads of banging of car doors. Talking but I don’t understand the lingo here yet, not by work men. Their accents are like something out of planet of the apes.  I just don’t understand how it is taking so long to put a door on? My neighbour told me she was getting an electric door fitted. It’s funny but when we got our door put on last year, we were asked if we wanted an electric door. We said no because we have heard that they break quite easily also we are not sitting in our car flicking a button waiting to enter our garage. Nor are our neighbours we both use the garage as a shed. So not sure why anyone would want a door with electric as by the time you stand outside of it flicking your button, and waiting for the door to open, you could have done it manually. Our garages in the UK are pathetic in comparison to our friends in the US and I’m sure Australia.

 

Another jet fighter is just flying over our house. I hate the sound of them. I hate anything to do with war. I hear an evil person shot dead poor US Marines last night? Sick individual. Well he, the shooter may rot in hell now. We will never learn that killing no matter what nationality you are only creates a no win situation pain and death to more than those who have been killed, for the families are never the same.

 

OK, so, today, early this morning, I’m grooming my girls to go for an adventure. I’m on my own now apart from my canary. The house is so quiet. I keep wondering where they are. Talking to them. Walking avoiding their favourite places where they like to lay. Not to kick them when walking my funny walk with my funny slippers/flippers.  Not to let them out? To feed them? Oh my babies, I miss them but I’m sure they are going to have a lovely time with walks something I can’t give them enough of sadly.  And they will be back before I can say Jack Robinson.

 

It rained all night here but now it’s sunny. Great weather for gardens. Rain at night sunny during the day. Our garden still is looking fantastic after our neighbour kindly did it some weeks ago.

 

I was delighted with his work. He came the other day to “Tickle the soil” but Hub told him it was fine, I could have killed him as to tickle keeps the weeds away and makes it easier next time it gets done but Hub felt too bad getting him to work again.

 

OK will go for now but I will be back later. Just you all hang in there. X

No comments: