translate

Wednesday 6 September 2017

WHO WAS SHE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


WHO WAS SHE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

She stood before me

Wrapped in silk

Hair of silver

Skin like milk

It was so soft looking

Shiny too

Cherry lips

And eyes so blue

She had a tiny waist

And full hips

No feet

She glided across the room

I knew we were meant to meet

She was like a rose in full bloom

What I don’t know is who was she?

And what was she meant to say to me?

But my heart burst with love

had she been sent from above?

Again why?

Did this beauty come on a cloud?

I wanted to shout out loud

As she faded away

Stop wait

Will you come back another day?

But I was too late

By the time I found my voice she had gone

Where did she go

Where did she belong?

She never returned

But this is what I have learned

There is another dimension

That we are not meant to mention

A world called subconsciousness

 Sometimes I think beings from there get lost

We call them angels

Even ghosts

 But still

What did she come to tell me?

Did she visit at her own free will?

I will always remember

That day in November

When she stood before me

what on earth did I see?

 

© Fiona Cummings

 

 

 

 

No comments: