translate

Monday 25 September 2017

MONDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


 

Good day Bloggets. I hope you are well. I’m sitting in my dining room sipping on a coffee listening to the rain falling against my windows. I love the sound of rain. I have a windchime in my yard that is ringing like a bell as the drops fall onto it. The sound of the cars going by is totally different to when it’s dry too. Splashing as they go on their way. I have to go out later, I hope it stops, I love the rain when I am in the house but not when I have to go out, and Waggatail doesn’t like it either. On her free run yesterday she was naughty, she rolled in something not nice at all. The smell was awful and after washing her and brushing her twice, she still isn’t a good advert for Doggy toiletries!

 

Hub and I had a lovely weekend. Thankfully our Son is better and worked long hours yesterday and after his day at work, he had loads of paperwork to do but he said it went well. He went to Shams last night so didn’t see much of him. Sham has a job interview coming up. Her dream was to be a nurse but that isn’t going to happen now. So, she is looking elsewhere.

 

Did you know, that all humans begin in the womb as a female? If no Y chromosome is present in the foetus, then the embryo will continue to develop and be born as a female.    

The human brain weighs about 1.5kg about 3 lbs. So, I have read. Oddly enough, I haven’t weighed brains, it’s not something that I fancy doing. It doesn’t float my boat if you know what I mean,

               

How to start a Monday Blog? Well, certainly not by talking about the politics or mad war games that are in our newspapers. Seriously, the world is going mad. So, what else is happening in our news?

In England, Cambridge University has been voted the best University in the country again.

Uber are receiving bad news again in London. Personally, I hope they leave our country I don’t like the idea that someone can just come over here, or your country and just get in a car and drive people or more worrying that they can drive one person, without Police check or any background information. I also heard that when we had our last terrorist attack on a London Tube, Uber were charging triple to get people away from there to where they wanted to go. Greed whereas the London cabbies, were taking people free of charge or at least charging the normal rate.

Just what I heard from a few people who live there.

 

Our Prince Harry and his girlfriend are making news. If they marry, it’s rather funny as Meghan doesn’t sound a very Royal name, does it?

English language exams will be lessened for foreign nurses, to ease the NHS crisis. Oh, great, that’s comforting!

Studies have shown that the shorter your sleep, the shorter your life. Gosh, that’s me gone early then!

There is scientific evidence to prove that a man stayed awake for 11 days and 24 hours without pills or potions to keep him awake. His name is Randy Gardener.

A new study, hopefully not paid for by an organisation where the money could have gone elsewhere, have discovered that we spend more time on the toilet than what we do exorcizing. Well, at least we can say we have a flushed face. Ok, not with running, and I shall leave the rest to you.

 

 

 

 

No comments: