translate

Saturday 30 September 2017

DIARY OF DRAINS AND NAKED VIEWS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Well our day didn’t start as I hoped for. This was going to be a weekend when I made sure my Husband didn’t do a thing. I was chatting to Boy Wonder before he went to work, thinking Hub was where I left him, in our conservatory listening to his radio. Sport. Only to learn, he was in fact cleaning our outside drains.

Nice.

Not!

 

Four black bags later, or should I say eight, as we doubled up. And the drains don’t smell any better. Since we had the trees and nastiness cut down from our neighbours at the bottom of the garden, it’s blocked up the drains that just happen to run along our dog run. Now, we don’t have a large space for our dogs to run in, it’s another word for doggy toilet. We obviously clean the run all the time it’s just the water we clean with and as I said all the garden stuff that got stuck and didn’t go down the pipe underground.

 

Poor Hub, bless him. I keep telling him, he is a grafter for a pen pusher. Haha.

 

Just learned that one of my dear friends from India is unwell and has been for weeks now. I knew he wasn’t very well but thought he was getting better, by the sound of him today he sounds worse. I pray he will be OK soon and they learn what is wrong with him. He is such a good guy and deserves a better place to be in rather than the place of pain.

 

 

In our news, today a man has been arrested for throwing a three-year-old little girl off a bridge. She was rescued thank God. But can you believe that? I hope she never learns what happened to her. She will have to keep that in her poor heart forever.

 

What else is in our news today? As ever Brexit. I won’t bore you with that. Apparently normal humans are going to be taken to Mars in seven years. Why? What for? And, what will they do when they get there? I can’t think of anything worse.

 

Losing your sense of smell in later life could be a sign of dementia

Well, after today with the drains, I wonder if my Husband would like to lose his sense of smell for the next couple of hours. Haha. He finished off what he was doing, came in, totally stripped off, I mean totally stripped off. Put his clothes in the washing machine and continued to walk upstairs to the shower, with all the windows opened. Oh My. His point of view is, people shouldn’t look into other people’s windows. Me, I was hiding I was cringing. It was funny though. Thankfully we don’t have any houses looking onto our kitchen at the back of the house.

 

My Son has finished off his work project, so now just has to show Hub and myself then print off everything and it’s ready to present to his boss in a few days. Then we will earn if he has been successful or not.

 

Either today or tomorrow is the days when our dogs get their free run with our lovely lady June who walks them. But today, well, this week she is on holiday in Spain. Only thing is, our dogs don’t know that and they are going crazy. I think we are going to have to walk them later even if we don’t let them off the lead.

 

Well we didn’t win the Euro Million Jackpot last night, so Tuesday it’s the biggest Lotto ever to be seen in the UK at a staggering 167 million. You have to get all five numbers correct and two other numbers for the lucky stars. I would guess it’s almost impossible and really, it’s far too much for one person to win, I wish it would be divided up more. If I won it I would give so much away, but there are people who would keep it all. My ex Father in law, would put it in his bank accounts and still live like a pauper.

 

Well my Dearest Bloggets, I shall love you and leave you for now, but not for long. Thank you for your emails I shall answer them very soon. Great suggestions for future blogs, if you, have any ideas what you would like me to write about, please drop me a line or two, to

 


 

 

 

 

No comments: