translate

Wednesday 6 September 2017

STATS AND YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I share my blogs through various online groups but a lot of you find me by accident. Smile, I’m one huge accident, believe me, those words are so true. Well here are the stats again only of the top ten countries who have read my blogs so far.

United Kingdom 92,706

United States 66,278

Russia 9,727

Ukraine 7,219

Germany 5,733

Canada 3,286

Australia 2,387

South Africa 1,560

France 1,475

Poland 894

So, Poland still hanging in there. I wish I knew who was on the tail of Poland but as I say, I can only see the top ten countries but I would guess, Italy.

Brazil and Spain are not too far behind there either and we have Sweden who look often and this week a lot more views from Guam.

Wherever you’re from thank you for reading and if you are reading my blog from a group, then visit

WWW.fiona-cummings.blogspot.com

 

And you can read all of my blogs. I really don’t know how many I have written, but over 3000

Take care coz I care

 

 

 

No comments: