translate

Saturday 9 September 2017

HANDS TOGETHER BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Before bed tonight like the nights previous to this evening, I shall say some words to my soul and. To God and Jesus as well as the angels. In fact, I always say too, whoever can hear me now. The latest catastrophes around the world, in India, The Caribbean, America and Mexico.

 

My heart aches. So many deaths in India with the monsoon and now with the hurricane in the Caribbean and the US and then there is Mexico’s earthquake the largest for a hundred years. What is going on? As I keep saying, in my opinion, I believe it’s extreme because of what man does. I totally connect what has happened and is happening in North Korea to the weather and so called natural disasters.

 

I shiver when I think of those suffering right now. Especially those who have already lost loved ones and those who just can’t afford to carry on life as you knew it before. I feel helpless all I can do is pray. For your survival and those around you. For the poor animals, too. Oh, my that is so upsetting. I have no clever words to write, non that will even come close to expressing just how sad I feel for you all.

 

I can only ask for powerful praying and then perhaps our voices and thoughts can be heard. My hands are together and I beg for your safety. Please listen to the authorities an be safe. Also if  you have not been in touch with your family for some time for whatever reason, please find this time to let them know at least you are alright?

 

 

No comments: