translate

Wednesday 6 September 2017

MY DIARY AND THOUGHTS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Well after two, slices of coconut cake. Loads of roast potatoes and roasted parsnips, one feels like one should at least attempt the treadmill. Hub is in there right now oiling that machine for me. Haha. I will let him have a few more moments on there before I interrupt. Bless him, he isn’t feeling exorcize at the moment. I know that feeling. But he is so much more disciplined than me. I believe though a lot of weight loss is in the mind. If you think slimmer, you will become slimmer. And they say it’s the thought that counts. They also say, I’m a lost cause. But hey, I’m going in there, honest, soon it will be so cold in our gym. (garage) but right now, it’s Okay in there, and when the winter comes, I shall tell my overactive mind, and shivering body, that we have air conditioning.

 

I guess Shamrock will be coming back here later as right now my Son has took her to the movies. To see what? I expect some awful cartoon as she loves things like that.

 

She hasn’t been too well today bless her. But she must be OK now. I just hope she doesn’t have some kind of virus again that she has picked up from the hospital. As a family, this year has been a sickly one. I’m paranoid about washing hands and disinfecting door handles and light switches.

 

I burned myself really badly whilst cooking today. I don’t understand it. I hardly used to burn myself but today I realised that my oven is a loud fan and whenever there is a noise, and I can’t hear properly, mixed with my lack of sight, I’m what they call in the medical term. Stuffed.

 

Hubs birthday not far away. I’m starting to buy his gifts. I try to make his birthdays as nice as I can as apart from our Son and myself, our dear friend Vivi is the only people he gets anything from.

 Next year is a Biggy for him and I struggle with his gifts at the best of times so what to buy him for that? Who knows where we will be in a year? Our boy I guess will have moved out to live with Shamrock unless they both decide that four holidays a year is worth staying at home for. They are too young to be stuck in the house with bills. But I think they will be living together by then.

 

Not sure why but my Father in law is on my mind tonight. Hub only spoke to him yesterday, I just wish we lived closer to him. He’s eighty next year. I so miss my Mother in law and as for my brother in law who went to Australia, I don’t even want to think about the pain I felt when he left to go there, but as I have said before, he’s probably happier there than he ever was here. Families, ah?

 

Hub working from home tomorrow. So, it will be a quiet zone. Smile. Poor love is looking really tired. He said he has had an emotional few days at work. Tomorrow night we are off to the pub quiz. Hub isn’t drinking because he is on this health kick. He is so strong I wish I could be. I don’t drink but a bag of nuts I won’t be able to say no to. I guess that is my call to get out there and walk faster than I ever do on a pavement? As for running on the treadmill? I think we have enough natural disasters going on in the world without hurricane Fifi going into action. Talking about disasters, anything but go into that blooming garage, I said this as a child at school and like most of my suggestions and out of the box comments, I was laughed at. I didn’t care, I believed in this and still do. Whenever there is some kind of war or bombing in mass, something awful happens somewhere in the world whether it be floods, hurricanes or earthquakes. With what’s going on with North Korea and Americas floods as well as poor India which my heart aches for. Those people have nothing at all and as for the animals? Oh, it’s awful. Oh, I was reading an interesting article today hopefully I shall try to write about it tomorrow, oh it was fascinating. Well, with that thought about the connection between wars and such like and the weather, I shall go now, and pretend I’m an athlete!

See ya’s

   

 

 

No comments: