translate

Wednesday 10 December 2014

MY DIARY FOR TODAY


Well how to top yesterday’s blog? Not sure I can, but still have a very positive mind. This I celebrate as it isn’t a regular feature for me, as you will know reading my blogs/poems? Haha, as specially my poetry. OK, of late I have been writing cheerful poems, but in general, my poetry is very dark, not because I always feel that way, just as I have said before I get dark poems. I enjoy the words I feel they paint a picture. Who wants to look at a painting of a calm flat sea? I want to see clashing salted waves smashing off crumbling rocks. Weather beaten buildings and rugged causeways.

 

I am sure if I were to visit our coastal areas today in the North, I would hear for sure wild waves with winds whizzing through the air to create havoc. Really it’s so windy here today again.

 

So what to talk about today? Well, firstly I would like to say the top ten views today on this page have come from the US, UK, Canada, Russia, Switzerland, Philippines, Finland, Australia, Egypt and Indonesia, so a very warm welcome to you all, some old Bloggets, a couple of you may not have visited here before, I know your countries have, but you? Well if you are new aboard the Fifi Blogget page, please stay, make yourself at home and enjoy the journey.

 

Hub working from home today. Here we both are, typing without sight; we couldn’t have done this twenty years ago. Technology is wonderful. There he is writing very important papers using words that I really have to hurt my brain to comprehend, and me? Well, my excuse is I write so those who are not fluent at English can understand. Haha, I won’t say you probably know more of the English language than I do?

 

Oh my Son of late is coming out with some brilliant grammar. I am so proud of his linguistic ability. He has my grasp of the English language and for his age sounds so intelligent, as for my Husband, he is beyond intelligent. I am proud of both my boys. Teen text me earlier from college to tell me he has received excellent marks on one of his essays he has submitted. I’m so delighted for him.

 

I’m cooking a chicken and it smells delicious but have to remind myself, it was a poor innocent creature before I got it. I just wish that vegetarian food smelled so good? Yesterday I bought some nice fresh bread rolls, so that’s the boys lunch as Teen is in half day today.

 

You can imagine perhaps to my shock today I heard someone in my garage. I went out and a man told me he put my parcel in the garage. I asked where about and he told me. Oh it was scary, I asked him a stupid question, spot the obvious?

“Was the door open?

Em, yes Fiona, or how could he have got in?

 

Well, thing is, I closed my front door, and waited for him to leave so I could go and secure it. I went out, almost died as he was still there.

 

Door wide open He said he was writing the paperwork for me.

 

The lock is really misbehaving.

 

It’s well and truly locked now though.

 

I just hope nothing is missing from there? Will get boy wonder to check it out when he comes home.

 

My Waggatail is still not herself. She and LC are still in bed at mid-day. I understand LC, as she had lots of walks when she got looked after at the weekend, and yesterday came home from two days of meetings with Hub so working in a new environment.

 

But Wags? No excuse apart from her tummy is still not right.  She is slightly better, but if she is not well by Friday, I will take her to the dreaded vets.

 

I think we are off to visit people this Sunday to deliver Christmas presents. Christmas is happening too fast. I love the build-up, so I hope it slows down?

OK, have a lot of research to do for someone so will go for now, but all of you please enjoy what you have and I shall be back later with some fun and serious chat. X

No comments: