translate

Thursday 11 December 2014

I'M OUT OF HERE


Good day Bloggets, well today’s blog to start the day was all about cocktails. I have only published this on one online group and if you are not in the group, then you can find it on


Or if you type into Google Fiona Cummings Inspirational diary

You will go there.

Today my eyes are killing me. Really so painful. I can’t even open them. Really, it is so cruel to blind someone and then give them pain too? Like kicking when down.

 

I’m going to take some food soon and a pain killer. Trouble with me is I hate taking tablets.

 

Well, my outside decoration arrived today along with a couple of candles for the inside of the house.

 

It’s a bit windy right now, so I will wait for it to calm down.

 

Christmas cards keep getting put through our door. I’m dreadful with Christmas cards, sending them I mean. It’s all just too difficult. I do still write my own using print, but only can hope that my pen has worked?

It’s been known for it not to.

 

Then there is putting the stamps on making sure they are the right way? How can we? I wish the stamps were obvious which way they went.

 

I have a very good friend who is so organised. She even writes the cards out in Braille for her friends who can’t see.

 

Today our Long Chops is going to be on the TV. Oh she will come home very important. Wagga will be told of her fame.

 

Hub is doing some kind of interview.

 

Bless him; my obsession with colours is rubbing off on him. He was asking today about wearing his black work trousers with his work fleece. He has to wear the awful fleece when he is in public representing his company; though he is a manager I thought a suit would be good enough? And at least tidy? No, he had to wear this fleece that makes him look as though he is going to do the garden.

 

So black and navy? No no, but today yes yes.

 

Then the shirt? Oh heck, is it stripy? As stripes don’t do well on the TV. Well, something to do with the camera strobing.

 

Hub has done media courses and this was a tip, I think the shirt I ironed is stripy, but how will I know for sure?

 

Teen got a lift today from his kind friend again.

 

Better than last night he came home took one hour in the horrid storms, by bus when by car would have taken fifteen minutes. When the person he was with had a car, but as long as she, was warm and cosy.

 

We had a good night watching the telly. Nothing amazing on right now, but still found something.

 

I must say, our canary, he’s Irish you know? Is really driving me crazy right now? He isn’t singing, he’s screaming. It is so high pitched; I’m surprised Waggatail isn’t covering her ears?

 

OK, going to put on the lights for Christmas cheer. Yesterday we got a fire place scene with a light up tree and a rocking chair at the side of the fire with Santa a sleep on there. There is a candle on the mantel piece and even that lights up. So Hub plugged it in yesterday and asked me if it was on? How do I know? Hehehehehe. I screwed my eyes up and then widened them, very attractive. Still didn’t know, then I thought I could see a flicker of light, my imagination? May be, but when teen came in, he said it looked lovely, so let’s hope it is on, but this is a problem when lights are on or off.

Then before bed, trying to remember to turn them all off. What ones were on? All if my boy has anything to do with it?

 

Yesterday at college he received really good results. I’m proud of him. He will get a couple of distinctions for his latest work.

 

OK, will go for now because if I don’t leave my living room, I think I may cook the canary for lunch. And that is coming from a vegetarian. But really, is all that noise necessary?

It is?

Oh, I’m out of here.

No comments: