translate

Saturday 20 December 2014

ASTRONAUTS HAIRSTYLE AND BEYOND


 Good evening Bloggets. All packed ready to go to Durham to be with my family. I’m really quite excited. Hub and I haven’t managed to do anything Christmassy this year in comparison to last year where we went to Manchester a few times to do lots of music extravaganzas with regards to Christmas. This year we have done things like visit friends.

 

Oh it’s been a really busy day. Teen been to work most of it and then off to someone’s house to stay overnight.

 

We have just put our shopping away, playing guess the name of the food? Really, everything looks the same; all comes in a box or bag. All the same shapes roughly. I wouldn’t be so worried if I wasn’t a vegetarian.

 

Today Hub and I braved our town. I couldn’t believe it, it was so quiet? Well, the roads were. Hub went off to do some jobs and I went to our hair dressers. Oh I love getting my hair done. I really love it when they wash it and massage your head. I don’t want them to stop.

 The shop is always packed though.

 

My hair dresser gave me a beautiful Christmas card and a gift, very kind man, clever too; he for sure leads a very interesting life.

 

When Hub was off on his way with LC, he saw three of his colleagues. Good job I wasn’t attached to his arm as normal, it’s so not allowed for a guide dog to guide both of us, though she does a great job. Also, what choice do we have?

We live in the real world. The world that is necessary to us. We are us and have to do what we need to do, not like we have help, is it? Also we are a couple who go shopping, is this strange? Nope, it’s normal, right?

 

Next time I talk to you, I will be back from my family and feeling festive with lovely memories.

 

Sorry for such a short blog, I promise lots more over the next couple of days.

 

Before I go, a couple of news stories I found interesting. Firstly On a space station an astronaut needed a ratcheting socket wrench so on land it was emailed to him and they produced it using a 3D printer. Previously they had to wait months to wait for a ship to deliver it.

It’s the first hardware to be manufactured off the surface of the earth and was produced in less than one hour. Amazing.

 

Did you know that the blackberry had 53% of the US market, now has less than 5%

 

 XX

No comments: