translate

Wednesday 17 December 2014

AN EVENINGS DIARY AND BEYOND


Tonight I was watching a program about a man who carved items out of ice.  He exhibited an orchestra totally made from ice. It was amazing. A girl sang a Christmas Carrol whilst musicians played the ice instruments. It was wonderful; they had to play quite quickly before they melted. Haha.

 

Teen came in from work and we watched the TV together. Hub and Teen had hot roast beef sandwiches and cake.

 

Oh wait for this one? We received a letter from our electric company; it was in Braille and read as follows.

“If you would like the printed letters shown in this envelope in Braille, please let us know and we will send them out again in Braille?”

 Well   thing is, how do we know if we want the printed letters in Braille, as how do we blooming know what they say? Shocking?

 

Spoke to a friend on the phone tonight and he is getting us tickets to see a singer from the seventies. Hub likes her, but I don’t, though I am going as it should be a fun night I will just wear ear plugs for the concert and enjoy the meal before and company afterwards.

 

Well, I ordered my shoes on line. Oh gosh, will they fit? What on earth do they look like? Sadly I couldn’t get the nice ones to wear next week when we go to our Christmas party and gathering with the family, so I have had to just buy some casual ones. I will have to put up with the old ones for the night the ones that kill my feet, but at least they will look Okay with my dress.

 

Did I tell you I bought some new make up to wear? Eye shadow? Hehehehehe, I didn’t want to look like a total drag queen on the night in front of my family, so I have done a test run out on my brother in law, on Sunday, well, first I showed Teen my face, he bless him said I looked Stunning, well, I did go through a stage when I was concerned about his eyes, but thankfully, he is Okay? So I am sure I don’t look stunning, but to know I didn’t look like a clown was reassuring. Then when my brother in law came, he said nothing, and he would if I needed some of his beauty lessons. Haha.

 

Then when my aunt came yesterday, again, I just put the eye shadow on and something else I don’t even remember what it’s called, but I did it and Aunt didn’t even say anything negative so I must be doing something right.

Mind you she didn’t say anything positive either?

 

I only wear a tiny bit, Teen says it’s hardly worth it, but I think little is better than too much.

 

Having said that, it’s been almost seventeen years since I saw myself in the mirror, I am sure I should be covering up more these days than I do, but as long as my boy says I look alright, I have to trust him, also I asked my best friend and she is very truthful and she also said I don’t need any more make up applied. Not yet she said when I do she will tell me. And bless her she will. She’s honest.

 

My Sister in law said that if I want help next week, she will be there and I know she will. Oh I can’t wait to see them. I just can’t wait to feel the love that has been without and never forgotten.

 

To see my Nieces again too and my great Nieces and Nephews. I have never seen any of the little ones.

 

I’m very anxious too though. I have changed a lot since I last saw them. In a good way as far as I’m concerned. I’m me now, someone I was never allowed to be before.

 

Well, we have our turkey now for Christmas dinner. It’s in the freezer, poor bird. I have my vegetarian one. Hehehe, a turkey without a face. Or heart. Joking, it’s quorn.

 

Oh I didn’t get chance to phone my Aunt today to see how she is, I guess because I know the answer? She will be very ill and sore. I don’t like to hear this about her. I don’t want to feel guilty about her coming here. She comes because she likes to visit, not out of duty, so I won’t feel bad, well; I won’t if I don’t call her? Having said that, I worry about her and will need to know she is Okay?

 

Dreading tomorrow, I will tell you in the morning why? Also loads to tell you about Hubs secret Santa at work, it was funny and I will tell you about the secret gift he gave, oh you will never in a million years guess what it is?

 

More tomorrow with love until then, then, there will be more love. X

No comments: