translate

Tuesday 30 December 2014

BLOGGET STATS AND THE GANGSTER


About to go to bed. Hub is on the treadmill. I am also on it in my mind. I really need to get on that machine of hell. Talking of machines of hell, yesterday we were to sell our Sons weight machine. Really, it’s a torture apparatus. It looks evil. It sold on EBay for a small amount of money, but better out of our garage as it takes up a lot of room. Our boy knew of the sale as he was keen to receive the money for it. You see he has gone beyond that weight now; he goes to the gym to lift heavier weights. Oh, heck, the man who bought it? He sounded awful on the phone. A real Mafia or gangster. Not someone I would like to meet with on a dark night, well, guess what? We were to meet with him.

 

Teen at work, the sale was up to us. Hub and I almost broke our back and the light to the garage as well as anything that got in our way. Well, when the machine went in the garage, it was fine, coming out? A new garage door equals difficulty getting the blooming thing out.

 

We managed and the van pulls up with the Right Brothers inside a van…

Oh their voices spoke words of their not so handsome looks. There was Hub and I dealing with dodgy men in the dark and money.

 

We did it though, doors locked and few double few.

 

Only to receive a text telling us there was a bit missing. Haha haha, oh no’o’o?

They would come back next day/today.

 

The old man did and he was as horrid as he was yesterday.

 

He gave me the creeps.

 

Well, we gave the mafia gangster man some money back to say sorry for him having to come back for the missing bit that was in teens bedroom. I mean, teen knew that the man was coming for the machine, but didn’t tell us of the missing part? Nice one…

Oh well, all Okay in the end.

I don’t like selling things though when they know we can’t see as it could be dangerous.

Now my Husband is in there, on the treadmill and its dark he won’t put a light on, I would if I went in there even though I can’t see. The blooming mice can hehehe. Not that we have any, yet.

 

The street is silent you would think there was no one living here. It’s peaceful I wonder what it will be like tomorrow evening for New Year?

 

I’m sure I will have lots to write about our New Year’s events… I’m not really a New Year person, more of a Christmas kind of gal.

 

Though will be very happy to see the end of this year… Lots to write about this year tomorrow, it has been the most eventful year for a long time for me.

 

Whatever you are doing or not doing, I hope you will be happy and safe?

 Thank you so much for all your views and for coming back time after time. The first few months I wrote this, I received six thousand views, and then last year we got to twenty four thousand, this year we have made a huge thirty six thousand. Amazing. I love you all for this and can’t thank you enough. Here are the stats for the month of December and in total at the end.  Thank you to all of the countries that are not on this list, this is the top ten most viewed, sadly my stats only show the top ten for the month and in total, but we have had about sixty countries viewing this blog. I have written 1871 blogs in total in 28 months. With love always.

United States
773
United Kingdom
549
Ukraine
306
Russia
103
France
57
Canada
28
Australia
19
Poland
14
Germany
13
Indonesia
11
 In total we have
United Kingdom
 
United States
17486
Ukraine
6615
Russia
2175
Germany
1498
Mexico
640
Japan
595
France
515
Canada
410
Poland
256

 

No comments: