translate

Tuesday 23 December 2014

a quick tipple


Good afternoon Bloggets.

Sorry I haven’t been here for a couple of days but I have in spirit. I have been thinking of you all. And I’m back to reality now. Lots to talk about today, just having to calm myself down first as teen just left for a night with his **** for a night’s stay in a hotel. I know what I would be called when I was that age, staying overnight with my boyfriend in a hotel, how times have changed?

 

He was ill before he left. He ran in from work, been working since seven this morning, came in after mid-day heart pounding couldn’t speek to my friend Arty who came to deliver kind gifts for Christmas he was so stressed out. No lunch, no getting showered after working, had to be out there, had to be as she was waiting for him and won’t allow him time to breathe.

 

So I will see him sometime before Christmas and the good thing is, she is going away so will give him some freedom.

 

He didn’t even put away his bike. My friend found it, luckily not us or there could have been an accident as it was just left in the drive. The **** has huge issues with her looks as hides around the corner in her car so my sighted friend can’t see her. Not that she was at all interested in her, but was leaving so I asked her to see if teen looked Okay, she said there was no sight of him, I asked teen by text if he went by bus he said no, she parked around the corner not to be seen. Hahahahaha. Idiot.

 

So the sister kindly drove them to the station and they will catch a train to Harrogate for their night of teenage passion.

 

Gross

 

Well, that rubbish is dealt with and Hub is off work now for a couple of weeks, so our holiday began with our trip to stay with my family who I haven’t seen for almost five years, in fact my oldest Niece I haven’t seen for about seven years. I will tell you more about our 24 hours in my next blog, but for now a quick blog to tell you I’m back and see how you all are? X

No comments: