translate

Sunday 28 December 2014

DIARY THINKING OF YOU ALL


Good day Bloggets. Well, yesterday’s blog has gone viral. My blog on the timepiece I bought Hub for Christmas. I can’t believe how many people have read that blog. I must say though it’s a quality watch and I love it because sighted people have been buying something that blind can use. At last we can be equal to the sighted crew, haha.

 

Well the turkey has left the house. Almost. I can’t believe how much turkey my boys have eaten in just a few days? 11lbs of meat each in three days. Hub made a broth out of the carcass. Yack, double yack. But they love it.

 

I seriously need to starve as I have put on all the weight I have lost over the year in a week. My stomach hurts with eaten, though; I have eaten nothing compared to how much I could intake many years ago. I live on almost nothing most of the year so because I have been eating Christmas feast food, my stomach has gone into shock.

 

My darling Son is in cleaning mode. Wow, this house smells so good. I really don’t understand it, I can’t remember the last time he was like this, and he is like a mini me. The house smells so clean. Bless him, he has the steamer and is cleaning the two bathrooms and has vacuumed all upstairs. I’m not complaining.

 

Tomorrow we are visiting good friends, so another train journey. We are not there too long as we need to be back to see to our dogs, can’t take them the transport may be dreadful and it’s not fair on them. I must say though I don’t like travelling without my Hubs faithful beasty girl.

 

The sun is shining today but thick ice outside.

 

Tomorrow night I’m a little afraid as a stranger is coming to the house to buy something, more on that tomorrow. But teen will be at work.

 

I love my old homemade chips in a good old fashioned dangerous chip pan; Hub threw it out when we moved here. Oh how I miss the chips from those days? I hate frozen chips, they are disgusting. So Hub bought me a fryer for Christmas. You put in only one spoonful of oil and it turns to cook the food. I was a little apprehensive as I know they are deer so didn’t want to disappoint my Husband, but to be truthful, the chips were lovely from the machine and it’s totally safe and much more healthy. I would give my old chips ten out of ten. Frozen chips about two or three and these ones about six.

 

I bought Hub a juicer; I think as a family, we need to drink more fresh juice. It’s a way to put in vegetables too. So we have that to try out.

 

Teen got some kind of steamer for his room. It’s like a blooming sauna in there. But he loves it. It’s meant to be good for the air. Well, not sure about the paintwork?

 

Yesterday for pudding we ate the Christmas pud. Really we have been so full we couldn’t do it the days before. So Teen set fire to the pudding with brandy, it was delicious. With brandy sauce. The boys had thick cream on theirs.

 

Christmas is winding down, though tree and decorations still up. If it was up to me I would take them down now, but Hub wants them up till New Year.

 

Today and yesterday, my left eye is killing me. It’s normally my right, but not the past couple of days. It’s like someone has put a knife in there and is kicking it in further. I can hardly open it.

 

I hope you are all well and are in good health?

 

Loads to talk about when I have more time, but for now just wanted to pop into your world for a while and tell you I’m thinking of you all. X

No comments: