translate

Thursday 5 January 2017

THURSDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good afternoon Bloggets, a trip to the vet’s today with the Little Fella. Not without an incident though… Firstly, he is Okay, we just needed to get him weighed and to get him checked over, he had a really painful leg this is how it all started, because he was biting his leg all the time and some days he was lame. Turned out it was his shoulder, but left his leg really sore so needed a lot of attention to get it better but we can’t see if it’s healing alright, it felt better almost, but needed a professional to make sure. He lost so much weight when he was ill before Christmas as he stayed at a stranger’s house nearer the vets and suffers from separation anxiety so he ate a cushion, suede and they are poisonous to dogs what they spray the suede with anyway, and eating a cushion isn’t too clever either…

The good news is, he has put on some weight but still no way enough. Gosh, I wish I could put on weight as slowly as he has? I went with Hub and Waggs just to give Wagga some work to get her out. I don’t go to that vet, old Bloggets will remember why? It’s to do with my last little beauty. They totally neglected her and the best bit is, when I called to book Hubs appointment with LF, they told me they have found my dog, and said it was my last dog who has been dead two and a half years. Jogging on…

On our way, Waggs gets up and personal with people, both her and my Black Beauty were not good as far as people were concerned. They walk through them. Well, as we sharply turned the corner I went slam into a man. How did I know he was a man?

I apologised, he was warm, every part of him.

Why do my hands just seem to go where they shouldn’t? He wasn’t pleased to see me!

But she did the rest really well. Popped into our shop, they used to sell tins of John West tuna for such a little amount. Something like 12 cans for £5. Now, 6 cans for £4. Reason? People weren’t buying the big packs. So why not charge 6 cans for £2.50? Very odd. Mind you, still cheap compared to other shops.

It’s only Teen who eats it, mind you he isn’t eating well at all now, his girlfriend has an appalling diet and sadly he is following her taste. It’s take outs all the time or if they go for a meal, it’s burgers. He is so proud he got on the scales today and he weighs just over 14 stone. Far too heavy if you ask me, but he is solid not a bit of fat on him, mind you, he is at the gym five days a week. He spends up to two hours there.

What is it with LF needing to put on weight, Teen wanting to put on weight
and me?
Mind you, Hub will struggle getting into his work suit trousers, hahaha. He’s back on Monday then the hell begins, away to the end of the earth on Tuesday overnight and back late on Wednesday.

So, the story I was going to tell you yesterday? Well my neighbour came around to give me back something I didn’t want, don’t ask. I made her take it back. Well she said she was bored as her Husband was on the phone. So I invited her in for a cupper.

We had a nice chat, she said that her Husband probably didn’t even notice that she had left the house. I said for a joke, don’t’ say anything. Just go back to the house, Ans see if he has noticed. We are going around there for a drink for me a cup of tea, but the intention is to have some wine for the New Year. So, I gave her a bottle of red wine. She laughed as she left saying she was in her slippers. Two minutes later, she is back at the door. Slippers, still carrying the bottle of wine. She couldn’t speak for laughing, but in she came as she had to call her friend who walks her dogs who has a spare key.

Her Husband had only blooming gone out, in his car, and locked the door after him?

I think he got the last laugh, but I said she should get in her house when her friend comes with the key and sit in the Livingroom as if she had never been out so when he returns, he will say, oh, I went to find you and you weren’t there, and she would say, no, I have never been out, I have been sitting here all day watching TV, you’re going mad… hahaha. I have a sick sense of humour.

Can’t wait to find out what happened. But imagine, obviously lack of communication in that family. Good job we didn’t go right out as well after she left our house, otherwise I don’t know what the poor thing would have done as she froze walking around in slippers with a bottle of wine. Hehehehehe. She didn’t have her mobile phone on her, and luckily her friend has a home line, that is the good thing about home lines, you remember the number, where as a mobile? Her friend said, she only got in two minutes before she called. But we did laugh.

I forgot to tell you a couple of weeks ago, when we went to our friends, you know how LF is insecure? Well he was tired as it was a long way using public transport with LF and he wasn’t quite right, well, he lay in my friends lounge with Waggatail as they had been playing with her two dogs most of the day, they are not guide dogs as our friend can see, just pets, so our two dogs were sleepy. LF wanted to make sure that Waggs wasn’t leaving without him whilst he had a snooze. So, what did he do?

Our friend laughed as she told us. He lay behind Waggs and got hold of her tail with his mouth and fell asleep, tail in mouth. Wagga wasn’t doing much wagging. He looked so cute and she is such a sweetie she just let him do whatever.

Well, Teen is at the town, Hub having an early bath, dogs sleeping worked hard today and there is a joint of meat in the oven with roast potatoes and parsnips. I’m just having homemade soup that I made yesterday of leek and potato.


Later with love. X

No comments: