translate

Thursday 19 January 2017

BOYCOTT BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Just had to chuckle at an email hub received in our joint email account. Whoever, knew Hubs name and it wasn’t addressed to Hub Blogget either. The company wanted to know if he wanted to help them to take a brand new Citron C range for a spin? Hahaha. Oh, he really ought to write back and say yes?

I have been told that my world at home is too silent. I have been told it’s bad for me… Who told me this? Hub. So, I now have some music on. So far, it’s not driving me crazy as I have my earphones on so it’s just white noise if you like. But I’m a writer and I like to hear my thoughts without being distraught by noise. I guess he is right when I am doing house work, especially as I caught myself talking to myself yesterday heheheeh. Have I lost the plot already?

Spent an interesting day yesterday I shall write about it in a couple of weeks. It involved a bus journey or two, a new building that I was told to go to then getting there finding out it was the wrong place I was told to be at and then an interesting time with someone… My hands and tongue are tied right now.

We bought our dogs a new Kong toy for Christmas, just to help Santa out as he’s very busy you see, well, where is it? We saw it on Christmas day and not since. Sad but can’t find it anywhere. I have searched the house today. Think it must either be in the garden, or got thrown out with papers. Hub is very handy with throwing things out he’s not at all meticulous. Teen put out the recycling yesterday and shouted Mum why are you chucking these cups out? Well, Hub thought he was being very smart by slyly throwing away a full unopened pack of 12 plastic cups for parties. Along with what I learned, a pack of plastic plates. Hmm. They came back to me and thankfully before they went outside. I told Hub I have them he was so cross that he had been environmentally friendly and wished he had thrown them straight in the rubbish outside. He hates the fact my cupboards are so stuffed with things he said we would never use again. He’s probably right, I’m a kind of rainy day gal. Dull and wet? No, cheeky chops, I just like to have things for every occasion. I remember when I first met Hubs Mum, my lovely Mother in law was amazed because she and I started to cook something, I can’t remember what now, but everything she asked if I had, I did. Some things were obscure. Looking back, was it a plan to see if I could cater for her Son? Smile… Well the amount of weight he put on when we first got together proved I could. She was so pleased to see that. Mind you, if she could see him now, she may be asking me if I had a salad spinner and a healthy fryer?
And I do…

Something I was reading today, all animal lovers, if you are wanting to go to see the film (A DOGS PURPOSE) please don’t. Boycott the movie. Behind the scenes filming by some of the crew has been released and it’s traumatic. I won’t go into detail, but a German shepherd was featured and it’s so cruel what they did. Of course, that isn’t shown in the movie, but what they did to that dog to make it do what they wanted was disgraceful. Please I beg you not to feed the greedy mean makers of this movie. As for those who acted in the movie? Britt Robertson, Dennis Quaid, Josh Gad, Peggy Lipton and Directed by Lasse Hallstrom. Looking at reviews, it only gets 1 out of 5 anyway.

The dog and the handler involved in the movie, are from a company called Birds and Animals unlimited. Hmm. Unlimited what? Apparently, this company have been involved before in clashes between themselves and those from Ethical for animals.

I have sent a Tweet to Lasse hallstrom, I’m sure he won’t answer, or do anything about this disgraceful situation, but now it’s up to us all to refuse to see the movie. As for the handler? Well, I feel they should have that poor dog removed from them. So, in the video the handler shouted for the dog to be helped? Well no dog should have to go through what that poor boy had to.

It’s a very cool day today in the UK, but at least it’s not raining, though there is damp in the air. We can’t complain about anything in the UK when once again my beloved Italy has been struck by more earthquakes.

I was reading yesterday that sitting down knocks eight years off your life. It was so general, I thought, sitting down all day or just for dinner, smile. So, I guess I should stand up and do some work. Hmm. Or should I start a bunch of Valentine poems I have been asked to write? But before I go I was asked by a Blogget this week via email a few questions. Here are the answers, laters.
Favourite tree
Lilac and Magnolia
Favourite memory
Time in Sochi and 13th birthday with I.T.V /Studio surprise
Most amazing person have ever met
My Mum and Muhammad Ali
Dreams and hopes
Ending to animal cruelty, world peace, health /happiness for those I love and sight
Ever marry again?
No, never
Fave hunk
Michael Buble and God bless his Son. I hope little Noah will be Okay? X


No comments: