translate

Saturday 14 January 2017

DIARY OF SATURDAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Dearest Bloggets. I hope I find you well. Looks like the weather in the UK has calmed down somewhat, some people have been evacuated from their homes but thank goodness, we are OK. I just feel for those who aren’t. We never got floods in the UK now it’s every year. I was talking to my lovely friend from the beautiful Northumberland today and they had quite a snow storm but now even that is melting. I tell you though it’s really cold as our heating told us it was a big fat zero outside.

Guess what I did today? Started the treadmill again. Now this is amazing considering two things. I have no get up and go spark specially to do exercise but mainly, my knee? Wow, that oil has been a pure miracle Bloggets. If only you knew how bad I have been since September especially, I couldn’t even think about going on before. Now I can’t run, but walk and that is a start. I just hope I don’t suffer tonight in bed.

Hub spent 40 minutes in there and I spent twenty, long enough. For the first time for months. All week I have tried to cut down on my bread intake and again, it’s not enough, but it’s a start and I have done the bread thing before, and I can tell you, eating less I have always felt so much better more full of energy, like some, energy. Opposed to none at all.

Okay, nut alert. I know some will think I am right now, but you will also know that I don’t care… I’m not hurting anyone so here goes.

I have an incredible feeling that I have had for days and days. I haven’t been able to translate it but today, I’m a bit closer. Something amazing is going to happen this year for our tiny family of three. I don’t know what, but it’s something that will make me beam from ear to ear. I’m buzzing about it. I hope I get more feelings and will be able to say more. It’s my own fault. I asked years ago, to stop giving me these messages never thinking such a simple request would work, but it did, I had to do something because the feelings I was getting was really effecting my life. Oh, I so hope I’m right, we need a boost of beautiful brilliance.

Teen been personal training someone today. For free of course because he isn’t qualified to do otherwise though the amount of people who contact him to ask him to help them is crazy. It is something he is thinking about doing but it costs a lot of money to go on the course and I’m not sure Shamrock is very keen on him doing it as where he is now he is safe away from attractive ladies.

Today he has done a load of his ironing and cleaned his bedroom. I’m lucky that he does that but I asked him to bring in our bins yesterday, he said later. Later I asked him again. He said tonight. Well, this afternoon, Hub went out on the path to try to find the bins. They collected rubbish not recycle and the blooming bins had spilled on the path. Really annoying. When Hub is away, he is great, it’s like he is the man of the house when his Dad’s away but when he is at home, he does nothing.
But as I say, he does his room and his washing. From what I can gather, it’s more than some if not all of my friend’s teens do. He has just gone out, looking so handsome. He smells amazing and his clothes are really smart.

Teens friend who sadly lost his Mum was here the other day, what a lovely lad. I love him. He has been so good to his Dad as well I’m so pleased that his Dad has such a beautiful kind hearted Son. Gosh to lose your Mum so young it really killed me but reminded me of the blog I wrote yesterday when I asked something my lovely friend and Blogget put to me, do you think our kids will miss us when we are gone as we miss our parents? I put that to Hub today he said he doubts our Son will miss us as much as he misses his Mum and I miss my parents because kids are just different this day and age. In a way, this is good because we wouldn’t want our Son to go through what we went and are going through. But are kids getting harder?

A question see if you can answer before I go. How many fish per year die in the rivers in the UK due to drowning?

My Brother in law is a fisherman, I wonder if he will know the answer? Do you? Five seconds to think of the answer…..
Non, fish don’t drown.
Silly Fifi. Later with love.


Smile.



No comments: