translate

Friday 13 January 2017

LIAR

My subject today is a liar. The definition of a liar is a person who doesn’t tell the truth who deceives others, by doing so they are cheating on themselves. “A liar should have a good memory”” The ones I know, don’t have and they make themselves look very stupid. It means that every word they say cannot mean anything to the listener. Once someone has told me a lie, that’s it, I can’t trust them ever again, it could be that was the first only and last lie that they will ever tell, too late.

So, a Pathological liar has confidents. They don’t feel at all rejected like normal liars can. People who lie for each breath they take are often suffering low self esteem, but you would think that they could stop? The people I know who tell lies each day have done it all of their lives and there is no signs of them stopping, but pathological liars are different. More verbally dramatic and unempathetic. Pathological liars normally have no gain for themselves. The lies are normally transparent to others and pointless.

White lies are sometimes told to spare others. To make someone feel better about a situation.

there has been studies and it’s found that there is more white matter in parts of the brain of pathological liars, that normal non-liars don’t have.

I know two people who lie for Britain. One I’m not that bothered enough to care about the other just makes himself look like a laughing stock. I just don’t get peoples tolerance around him. People just except him. Why and how? I can’t stand it and I’m going to be in his company soon. I have been sworn to best behaviour when we get together. That is going to be so hard. I have to be a BS around him. It’s so not me. I say it like it is. One thing I have learned about liars, they don’t keep their friends for long. They have no problem in finding new ones, because their outlandish stories are so interesting, until you learn they are a load of rubbish.

Trust. Hmm. Such a short boring word for such a powerful meaning don’t you think?




No comments: