translate

Saturday 28 January 2017

DIARY OF HOW MANY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets.
We just had a treat for dinner, an Indian take out. I put on some classical piano music, lit my beautiful crackling candle and tried to create a peaceful atmosphere. Our dining room was warm and I put on the lamp to make it as cosy as possible.

As we ate our food, Teen and Hub had one of their inspiring conversations. My Son makes me so proud when I hear him talking in such depth about whatever subject and hub is inspirational how he can carry on the conversation with such intelligence. Teen used to ask Hub lots of questions, now he knows more than Hub about certain themes. The field of study tonight was science. Gosh, they used words that sounded as if they were regurgitated from a scientific manuscript!
I kept rather quiet.

A poor race horse today has died. But there will be no investigation into why or how? An yet when we die unexpectedly, we have to have an autopsy!

I’m having an old-fashioned drink tonight. A snowball with a cherry or three on top of course. Hub has a bear and we are getting ready to watch TV. Teen has gone out to see Shamrock and our dogs are laying on the rug in front of our fire. LF today has been really loving, very needy bless him. He was a monkey last night, he had what is called a ragger it’s a long rope toy and Wagga with the ragger, hahaha had one end and Little Fella had the other end. They tug and see who is the strongest. Well obviously,,, LF won and what he did was come to me and show me what he had done. The two ends were in his mouth, with the centre sticking out. Just so Waggs couldn’t pull one side of it. Selfish little Fella. Smile.

Just before I go, see if you can answer this?
Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. Smith have?

Read again?
Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. Smith have?


He has 5 children, all of the daughters have the same 1 brother.
Hehehehee bet that got ya?

No comments: