translate

Tuesday 31 January 2017

DIARY OF SMILES OF FLOWERS BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Today we say hello to the top ten most viewing countries, which are as follows. France, UK, US, Germany, Canada, Greece, Norway, Turkey, Sweden and The Netherlands.

Talking of the Netherlands, 50% of the lily’s which they grow there end up in the UK they grow on moving steam beds. They grow within a third of the time than what they would grow outdoors. From nothing to flowering, it takes only three months. A computer tracks the location of each tray. It’s so technical. I love Lilly’s especially the fragrant ones but they stain, you have to cut out the centre.

Between 40,000 and 50,000 stems per day are cut in the Netherlands, ten million per year are cut, and only 18 people work doing this because of the robotics and computers they have tracking and so on.

Spring time is close thank goodness. I love the spring. I adore daffodils. When I first lost my sight, the pain of the daffs hurt me so much. No longer I could see my beautiful flowers. What was the point of them?

Well over the years, I learned that they feel beautiful. So, delicate and a wonderful shape that I honestly didn’t even notice when I could see and what a fragrance they have? Again, I didn’t even notice that when I had the gift of sight to just look at beauty and not feel it! I’m blessed that I once saw them, so see yellow and yellow even in my head is such a sunny colour. So, I can have my daffodils back now without the pain.

Gosh, thank you for your lovely response to my blog I wrote yesterday called Biggest fear. It’s had over three hundred views. Thank you all so much as well for your kind messages wishing Hub well. Bless him, he had a really rough night and went into work as if he had just had a over load of Botox. He could hardly speak. He sent me an email at lunch time saying that the pain isn’t quite so bad but still he hurts badly and the antibiotics have made him feel so sick.

Just fed my beautiful Teen. He has gone back to work. Started at half six this morning. Two earlies in a row. He didn’t take his girlfriend home until well after midnight, so he will be so tired. They have booked a holiday. They are going away in a couple of months. To a place, I have always wanted to visit. Prague.

Scientists are now saying that the universe could be a huge hologram and our perception of life, in 3d, may only be an illusion.
Well, 1D would be good enough for me right now. Smile.

Oh, this story really annoyed me. GP’s have been told not to call Mothers who are pregnant Mothers. Why? Because it may offend those who are so called transgender! Transgender? They do not correlate with the sex they were born with. My Husband dared to refer to me yesterday as his partner. Let’s say ill or not, he got into trouble when he came off the phone. He said he hated doing this and when I asked why he did? He said because they kept asking does your partner do this, is your partner that. Hmm. Well, I have had those conversations before and I have had to interrupt the person and inform them that I do not have my own business, so don’t have a partner. Language now is becoming a choice of what words are in fashion that month. If Hub calls me partner again, I may find myself going into business with him… The business of divorce. Haha.

OK back to work. Loads to do today. Put it off long enough. But before I go a quote.
A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.

“Smiles are the colours of love””
© Fiona Cummings









No comments: