translate

Friday 6 January 2017

FRIDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets. Gosh it’s been so very cold today and so dull and wet. The dark days before Christmas didn’t come this year, but after the New Year, they have at last arrived. I hate this kind of weather. I always get flat in winter, not sure why as I go out as much in the winter as summer. I can’t see the sky, so, I can’t see sun, just shows that the sun makes you feel better and you don’t have to see it. So, I did wonder if one of those sun daylight lamps would do any good? I doubt it as I think that will be visual, but you never know.

Gosh you should have seen our drive today? We put our rubbish out to be taken today along with the recycle bins. We have four stupid little bins! Where we used to live, everything that got recycled, went into one bin and the bin men at the recycling site sorted it out, now we have four tiny bins one for glass, one for paper/cardboard, one for plastic and one for tin/metal.
I think…
No one has complained yet.
Well the week after Christmas, they don’t ever come. The most time you need them to. So today everything was collected rather than recycle one week and rubbish the next. So, on our drive we had a rubbish bin full to the top and overflowing. There were also two huge bags well normally they don’t take anything that isn’t in the bin, but I said to Hub, hopefully, because they didn’t come, they may let us off. Then the recycle? Well, four bins overflowing and about ten large boxes as well as loads of smaller ones inside each other, everything we received for Christmas from Amazon, was there.

Last night I said to Hub, I wish we could look out to see if our neighbours had the same rubbish out? He agreed. He felt really bad, our yard looked like a scrap yard. But Teen said everyone was the same today, so we are OK.

Another part of teens clothing for tomorrow has arrived. Gosh, wait until you hear about that? I will tell you tomorrow just in case the lad reads this who is involved.

I ordered some clothes online, my friend, sent me vouchers for Christmas. Everything fits, and most of it I would have ordered I guess if I were in the shop but one item. It read jumper, well, it’s more like a long-sleeved T/shirt. Never mind. The best laugh, I looked at the trousers and said to Hub, heck, they will be massive on me? They look huge, few, at least they have hoops for a belt…

Well, in Hubs words, I poured myself in them and let’s just say, there is no need for a belt!

What with my knee and Hubs back, we are like a couple of oldies?
I don’t know what he has done, but he has really hurt his back, he can hardly move. He has two days to get better before he is back to work. What with our oo’s and arrs
We have been walking around the house today like someone in their nineties.

In Scotland, a zoo is requested for other zoo’s to send an elephant as theirs is all alone. The poor thing has been without a partner for a year. Shocking, bloody shocking. The poor thing should be sent where there are a load of elephants, they are not meant to be on their own. Just for mans greed to attract people to visit the zoo.

Well, in Florida US, again another gun incedent. More lives lost because of an idiot behind a gun. If not for guns, those people would still be alive. I’m so against them, I don’t understand why anyone would be for them.
Well kids are home, doors are locked. Dogs sleeping and all stomachs full, so it’s time for bed for me. Have to get used to having a few early nights before my love goes back to work. We have been staying up really late, or really early. I’m dreading next week, we have had a lovely holiday together, where we belong, with each other. We will miss each other so much.


Goodnight with love. X




No comments: