translate

Sunday 15 January 2017

DIARY OF THE RIDDLE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. Gosh I’m taking a breather. It’s been a busy day for cleaning. How exciting do my weekends get? Housework is never ending. The other day I really cleaned the kitchen floor over and over again to make sure it was immaculate, only to spill some oil on the floor, then some sugar on the worktop. I tried to clean it up but some went on the floor, then peeling potatoes only one bit of peal went on the floor, but still, left a slimy mark. Then Hub dropped a tea bag hahaha. A used one. So, another mark needing to clean. Then to top it all, our vacuum fell causing a domino effect hitting the mop that fell into the bin knocking that over spilling out some rubbish. Oh my. I was really sick, we never ever do any of that kind of thing, may be one out of all of those, it’s like someone is having a joke.

I don’t know what got into the Little Fella today, but he has been hyper all day. I couldn’t wait for our dog walker to come. Bless June, no matter what the weather is like she is here. Oh, he was so naughty, it was as if he had been at the food colouring… We never feed him rubbish either, so I really do not know what was wrong, but he was wild and that is the only way I can describe his behaviour.

Our lady was due at one to pick them up. She is never ever late. One came and went. He ran around the house trying to pick fights with Waggatail, every time Waggs picked up a toy, LF took it from her being very rough with her too, bless my baby girl. He got shouted at, Hub sat down with him trying to calm him, nothing worked. He was up down and around. Hub shouted at the end, he as much as stook his two claws at Hub as if to say, you know what you can go and do. hahhaha.

Well, ten past one, nothing. I was getting worried about June as I say, she is never late, normally on time or earlier. I text her she said she was on her way. Not sure if she had forgotten, but when she arrived, she said she had been on the phone to her Son. I was glad for her more than ever. Well when she returned with them, Waggs has lost another bell, leaving her now bell les. But worse, her disc is missing. So, looks like she has been into a bit of bother. And I bet it was with LF. June said he was crazy and she has never seen him like this. Gosh, why? It’s so not like him. Well they had to be washed outside with a warm bucket and towels then brushed as they were a bit muddy, I say a bit, because June really does her best to clean them for us before they come home she is just the best. So, their Hub is, head upside down looking from a far as if he is being sick in the bucket, with a Wagging one legs being cleaned resisting too, and there I am trying to catch a Little Fella, when I got him to calm down, he came to me all nice, only for a second and then yanked the towel from me and ran around the garden with it, well, it’s huge. They are now in their beds. Few, peace at last.

An interesting chat with Teen trying to sort him out with his occupation. Hub is trying to get him to study to be a school teacher, it is for sure what he was born to do, he would be amazing. But he is hell bound on doing a PT course. We are trying to tell him there is no money in that and to be honest he is so clever, so it would be a waste of a brain. But he wants to do this, so personal trainer it looks like it’s going to be, but to do this it costs a lot of money.

Hub and I were thinking, talking to each other and we both wondered when we will ever stop worrying about him. I would love to be a Mother who really is relaxed. And say whatever. I want him to be firstly healthy physically and mentally, then find a nice forever love, he thinks he has found her and may be, we will see. And get a job that is going to make him financially happy as well as give him a lift each morning, and to be honest, he loves the gym so a personal trainer may be the answer, but we are trying to say that isn’t going to pay well at all and if he takes a holiday, he won’t get paid. But it is his passion, should he kill his passion with it becoming work? Well, he is still very young, he can experiment I guess until he is 22, then he will have to get serious. Who knows, this may be the best thing he has ever done?

I do wonder if I am as pushy because I was a total failure in the workplace? Am I trying to live my dream through my Son? I Annalise myself a lot and come to the conclusion that I’m not, I just don’t want to worry about him and if he is happy and working at something he enjoys so his mental status is going to be good, then I will be happy, as if my Hub and Son are happy, I’m happy.

Chicken pie and potatoes with veg for their dinner. I’m having yesterday’s leftover potatoes bake. It’s sliced potatoes in the oven with peppers, onions and spinnage. With a tomato, creamy sauce and added herbs until the potatoes go nice and crisp. Yesterday I made a huge tray, Hub had some but teen went out to Shamrocks for dinner with her family. So, there is his share left.

I must go now to the gym as if I don’t do it now, I won’t later when it’s dark and free’ee’ee’e’ee’eee’eezing! So far today my eating has been appalling. A slice of Christmas cake, a bag of crisps and three slices of toast for breakfast. Dreadful.

I hope you have had a good weekend. Thank you for all your emails and I will answer them tomorrow. Oh what a week this week? Dread dot com. But I will get through it. Hub has some challenges too, but at least there is some treasure at the end of the week, we are meeting up with our besties from school. It will be great to catch up again. JB, Trace, Trix, Like and Hanz.

Before I go a riddle.
Wednesday, Tom and Jo, went to a restaurant for dinner. Tom and Jo left without paying, but the meal got paid for, so who paid for it?

Answer? Wednesday is a name of a person, not the day.
Later with love

No comments: