translate

Monday 16 January 2017

MONDAY'S DIARY NEWS VIEWS AND LIFE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. Gosh I really didn’t want to get out of bed today, it’s dull, I can always tell when it is, just by the feel of the atmosphere in the house, no warmth of the sun coming through my bedroom window. Oh, I tell you though, one day even if it’s in my dreams, I will wake up and if it’s dull I won’t care, I will be able to see the grey sky, my dream… But when we are cold and not wanting a Monday to be a typical Monday, whatever that may be, we must remember that there are people all over the world so much worse than us. For example, in Turkey a 9-year-old boy ran home from school to find his entire family dead after a plane crashed into his house. That poor child. I hope someone will be able to give him the best life possible.

Good on the Australian PM for taking Japanese PM to see a whale watching destination after a poor helpless dead minke whale was pictured laying in a Japanese factory. Gosh, I wonder how he got the Japanese PM to agree to do that? Hats off to him for having the guts to do something that I am sure wouldn’t have been comfortable and I wonder if it made any difference? I mean, people in the UK see cows all the time in fields do they still eat meat? Of course, they do.

Our Prime Minister Mrs May, is to be the first PM to ever appear in Vogue. Hahaha. Gosh, I really don’t know what she looks like, but she has to have one of the ugliest voices. I do like her though. My parents would be horrified if I said I like anyone to do with Conservatives, but to me, she is a great lady and long may she stay.

Nissan are bringing driverless cars to the streets of London next month. I wondered why London? I guess because it’s a great place to see if they are going to stop. Smile. As seriously, London isn’t the best place to drive, it’s bumper to bumper all the way. Wil people who are unable to drive because of their sight ever be able to drive these cars? I doubt it very much. Of course, in America a blind person has took to the road in one already to test drive it, but in the UK, we won’t allow it I bet. I just don’t know the logistics of it all. Right now, we have to pass a written test, well no way that will be accessible. Unless they decide you won’t need one for these cars? I mean, why would you I guess, but I still doubt it will be that easy, oh my if ever Hub and I could drive anywhere? As I have written about before, once we got there, what next? But things like visiting our friends and family, well that would be easy, as it would be house to house. It would give us so much more freedom. But how much would one of these cars cost?

A Nigerian woman who flew to the UK to give birth to her twins racked up £350,000 in bills, and good old British people pay for it through tax. Very wrong.

Well my shopping was due today between half nine and half ten. Hmm. It’s after half eleven now. I went into the shopping app and it reads that they are sorry, but they are running twenty minutes late? Em, helloo’oo? It’s like, one hour over the latest time it was meant to be? Blooming Morisons again. They have half an hour then a call. Not impressed with them at all. Their website is the best to use for those using a screen reader, but this is twice in a few months I have had issues with them. Big issues, not talking about their stupid substitutes, like one day I ordered a particular kind of potatoes, they came to my door saying that they didn’t have those kinds. I asked what they were giving me instead of my fresh potatoes? Answer, Frozen potatoes waffles. Another time, they couldn’t deliver my toilet rolls. So, substitute? Haha, non. Nothing. So only one brand of loo rolls in store? I doubt it. Thankfully I was able to get to our shop to buy them and they are not heavy, but what if I were unable if I was old or ill? Or just a person who has gone blind and has no cane skills or any form of mobility?

Teen at work he is doing a very different shift today. 9 till 5. In the four years, he has been working, this is the first time ever he has done such a shift. Hopefully he is going out with his friend to the gym tonight, as his friend has been away of late so has been going with another person who he is spending an unhealthy amount of time with. He needs to be with his friends more. Mind you, they just all seem to drink. Our kids it’s so sad. So much for them to do and everything involves alcohol. They think it’s the cheapest form of entertainment, but they don’t stop at two three or four drinks, they drink enough in money to give them a fantastic day of a fun thing to do like pain balling or clay pigeon shooting or anything other than blooming drinking. I wonder if it was this bad when I was young, but every age seems to be controlled or ruled by alcohol. I hate it. Gosh there is so much to do out there, they are able so why sit, drinking? I guess I’m showing my soul again, or am I classed as boring? Possibly.

Before I go as there are a load of shirts to iron belonging to Hub, I will give you a riddle, see if you are awake this Monday morning?
You will always find me in the past, I can be created in the present, but the future can never paint me.
What am I?

Answer? Try reading it again.
You will always find me in the past, I can be created in the present, but the future can never paint me.
Answer?

History.




Fiona Cummings






No comments: