translate

Monday 9 January 2017

DIARY OF CHINESE SPACE TRAVEL BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Gosh I did it, I made that awful phone call. I feel sick, an yet relieved that I made the call, now just have to go for the meeting which is in a couple of weeks. Oh, I am dreading it so much. Out of comfort zone for sure.

I really don’t like being in that zone though I know it is good for us to go there from time to time. It’s also a place where you do need sight so God help me!

I seriously could live as a hermit. Well not necessarily a religious discipline, but for sure on an island, but with my loved ones… If I could see I would be different but there comes a time when you do wonder if it is worth all the stress of going out putting yourself through such anxiety. The fear and dread especially of new places is just awful.

It’s as close as it gets to a blooming war zone here today. The army are practicing their whatever they do in the sky. It’s as if God is moving his furniture.

Okay, todays subject. China going to space/moon.
So, China wants to take over the moon too? Well, they have our electric and gas as well as our water, only the UK could be so stupid as to give away well, sell, our most important elements to those from other countries. Now the moon? I’m personally against anything to do with space travel. It’s not for us to go there and who knows what we are doing to the environment by doing so as for the money it costs to get there? Why on earth, do we not spend it on this land, earth? We can’t look after this beautiful earth so we mess it up and have to move on.

Old Bloggets will know my feelings on other planets. I in brief had connections in Russia who said if it was to get out just what they have seen, it would send the world into hysteria. So, we are up there to fight, I’m sure, to stop anything like aliens from coming to earth. Why else would we be so bothered about preparing another land for when we spoil this so much we have to move on when we won’t even be around to see this world end. Our grandchildren may, if we are young, but not us or our children and if we really cared that much about our Grandchildren, we would preserve this earth we live in now rather than hell spent on destroying it.

China have such problems with pollution, well do something about it at a fraction of the price, rather than look for another world to spoil too.

I really really don’t buy it’s for experimental purposes we travel to space. I also don’t like the fact that we bring things from space to earth. Some scientists say we came from bacteria, well, what are space travellers bringing to earth with the rocks and so on?

Some think that China have Russia’s second hand equipment, but not now they say, typical of Chinese, they sit calmly watch and learn, then make their own.

I’m obviously no Astrophysicist, but from what I read, the Chinese vehicle is bigger, more powerful and its forward habitation module, has solar panels that can provide power for a separate mission!

China has a very strong link with their military and space travel. This worries me, we as normal humans just except the fact that there is space travel and we are powerless to interfere with the Government and army.

Just my take on space. Later with good wishes and if you are warm dry and comfortable right now, with food in your house and fresh water, count your lucky stars. But leave them where they are, don’t try to reach to them and bring them to earth. Haha.






No comments: