translate

Sunday 1 May 2016

JUST ANOTHER SUNDAY


Good afternoon                             . Dogs waiting for their walk, it’s pouring but LF hasn’t had a free run in a couple of weeks so it’s important that he gets out today. He has had a free walk on lead but not off. Our dear lady June who dog walks for us is great and though many times I have told her not to come as it’s raining, bless her, she just replies that she has boots and a coat. Normally I would put my foot down and say no, but as I said LF needs to run free for a while, but she will keep them out an hour and again I will tell her that a full hour, isn’t necessary.

 

I have dusted down here and now sitting on the couch. Feeling not too good again. I really need to get better before the doctors opens again on Tuesday. So if I’m ill, I will have no excuse not to call them if they are open, but if I can get better, then I don’t need to call, right? Hmm. To be honest, I should this isn’t something to play around with. But as I said I hate our procedure for going to the doctors. And most times our lovely doctors just want to refer you to the hospital and I’m totally allergic to the NHS. I can’t bare it and as I have not won the Lotto, can’t go private. If I had won it, I would be there on Monday as I am a little concerned. OK, a lot concerned. Oh please let all be well?

 

Poor Hub doing the upstairs floors. Just one weekend when we are not working and we are enjoying is a distant memory for me.

 

Once again it’s raining hard. Teen off work but I guess none of his friends will be awake to do anything and his gym is closed now.

 

It’s funny as I write, our dogs are playing together so happily. Growling and chasing each other. My lovely newish rug has found its way into the middle of the room. I keep getting bashed by a toy or a tail.

 

Bird is quiet. Not sure why? Yesterday we had a bee in our conservatory, it was massive. How did we know it was a bee and not a wasp? Well, they make different sounds. Teen came in and said we were right, it was a bee and it was huge. Well opening the windows and door we wanted to let it out, it went quiet so we thought he had gone out.

 

This morning during breakfast, Mr. Billy Bee returned, or had he ever been away? Again the windows and door open, Hub said it was like having breakfast in the garden. I replied well, it’s nice to eat out in the garden? He replied, yes but not in the winter. Hahaha. Really it was rather cold.

 

Well we think Mr. Billy Bee has now left the building again. Hopefully he will find some flowers if not in our garden, some other.

 

As for our other guest? Or guests? Well, not sure yet, will have to wait till our mouse catchers Teen and Dad go up there to investigate. We didn’t hear anything last night. Hopefully there are no more and where ever they came in through has gone off the mouse’s map.

 

 

It’s light out there so I bet I’m right, they only come alive at nights.

 

Must see what is for dinner tonight. Veg we have so something to go with that. A dinner with Yorkshire puddings I think. My right eye is in agony and I have had a head ache for five days now. Gosh I’m falling apart. Smile. The wind is building up as I can hear it through the windows.

 

 Briefly in the news today,

33 lions have been rescued in south America. The lions were air lifted and sent to a wildlife sanctuary in South Africa. The lions were from a circus in South America. I just hope to goodness that they won’t get hunted in SA? We are hearing so many awful stories now about poor animals especially elephants over there.

 

A giant underwater UFO has people baffled. The UFO glows and was spotted off the coast of Antarctica.

 

Depression can lead to early signs of dementia. So say scientists.

 

Lidl’s have just recalled all tins of herring, because the tins didn’t say they may contain fish. Hahaha.

 

Ok so nothing huge in the news that is a good sign. I try to skip past the horrible stories but there is nothing really massive. Just unnecessary.

 

Later gators. X

No comments: